QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

lol

wow your avatar, signature, title, badge and location are all so coordinated. Even your favourite FE game matches.

I think you've got the rest of us beat

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On SF, basically never. My username, location and member title are always set to the same Hattusili I theme (barring rare exceptions), but my avatar never matches (the only existing art of Hattusili I that I know of is the stick figure I drew). Sig also doesn't match; I change it very seldom.

On Skype, my name is usually in the style of Hattusili + epithet (e.g. "Astral Knight Hattusili," "Hattusili Yamaxanadu"), where the epithet matches my avatar.

sometimes, not always. depends on my whim

my location used to match but then i did this one for a super junior theme and now i just don't have the heart to remove it because it brings joy to my life

Never, coordination is a fashion statement, disorganised chaos is style. Also I turn off sigs if they annoy me, WORTH IT.

Sometimes I do themes. Otherwise, I pretty much just go with what I like. Sometimes it works out that way. It's not so bad. Rarely do I change my location (can't say the same for my title), but if I find something that I think is funny, then hey, it goes there.

Edited by Karasz

goodbye

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY-SIX: How good are you at working with the cold, unfeeling bureaucracy?

Not great. I get incredibly salty when i have to.

i am exceptionally good at it

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY-SEVEN: Do your SF/other forum/IM themes tend to be cohesive?

do you put together the perfect avatar/title/sig/location/username combo every time? how far do you go?

I dont really theme too much, and if it ends up being themed, its usually not something i do consciously. However, i do usually have the same set on another forum. (unless its westeros.org. I have a very specific avatar for that forum)

I dont really theme too much, and if it ends up being themed, its usually not something i do consciously. However, i do usually have the same set on another forum. (unless its westeros.org. I have a very specific avatar for that forum)

I don't have an encyclopedic memory of your avatar and sig but aren't most of them (recently) loki.

Edited by Togami Byakuga

I sometimes theme since I didn't really know what a theme was until like two months ago, but when I do it's the avatar image, usually member title and occasionally sig

Sometimes, if I make a lot of art for said character and actually is happy with it

It's impressive that Jotaro stayed for like 2 years I usually get really sick of my art after like 2 months :V

do you put together the perfect avatar/title/sig/location/username combo every time?

HELL YES

how far do you go?

I spent like hours and hours making a gif avatar that I used for like a week

then a month or two back I spent a couple hours making a gif avatar that I used for like 6 hours

but that's nothing compared to combing through my favorite mangos / webcomics and finding good avatars and sigs for every character ever

exhibit (a)

uxjNYt6m.png

typically my avatar, sig, and title all match. occasionally they'll desync for a while between full themes.

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY-EIGHT: What was the last thing you preordered?