Do you think that there will be Fire Emblem controllers?

EricaofRenais

I was wondering if anyone thinks that they will make a Fire Emblem controller like they did for Metroid, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Toad and Mario? They keep making more and I am hoping they do, but what do you guys think the chances are? I am hoping because they keep making more that they are going to do all the characters from Smash.

Probably not. You can always have someone make a custom controller for you, but that can be expensive.

or just slap a FE related branded sticker on one of your regular controllers.

Where are these character themed controllers?

You can find them in any GameStop as far as I know. I've already gotten the Luigi Fight Pad Controller and Link Fight Pad Controller to go with my Luigi and gold Zelda Wii remotes. They look just like GC controllers, but with some Wiimote buttons, like the home button. They connect to your Wii remote like the classic controller or Nunchuk would.

As far as I know there's a noticeable difference in quality between the PDP Fight Pads and HORI Battle Pads (the latter being superior).

I don't actually own either tho, so I can't really speak from experience. (We'll probably be getting the LoZ HORI Battle Pad when it launches in Sept., though.)

Sadly, I don't think they'd do that for Fire Emblem since so far they've stuck with "pure Nintendo" IPs and characters (as in, they're not co-developed by HAL, Game Freak, Intelligent Systems, etc.). As much as I'd like to see controllers like those and buy a Marth based one once it's released, I can't see it happening because of the characters they've restricted the controllers to.

And before people mention Donkey Kong, he's fully owned and created by Nintendo. Rare/Retro Studios only helped develop the games and Donkey Kong's creation/origins lie purely with Nintendo and not those companies.