Main Fire Emblem Fates Storyline criticism discussion, HEAVY SPOILERS.

Pepper

Hey guys since criticism for the story is everywhere on this part of the forums I thought we could have one hub to speak about our gripes with Fates story for all three paths and anything relating to it such as the upcoming Manga and any other media for the game and theories of the infamous 500 pages or what could of been done better all in brutal honesty.

I hope for a good discussion.

Combine all the threads for one giant ball of disappointment and negativity. Theres like 5 different threads by now.

I agree that's why I was hoping we could use this as a hub cause its only fair to the rest of the users here that we keep are rants in one place as not to shat up the place.

Honestly, it might not be a bad idea to merge all of the threads into one to serve as one thread for narrative criticism in all its angles (pointing out asspulls, suggesting improvements, etc.) until the game is released outside of Japan.

Edited by Alazen

Honestly, it might not be a bad idea to merge all of the threads into one to serve as one thread for narrative criticism in all its angles (pointing out asspulls, suggesting improvements, etc.) until the game is released outside of Japan.

yep.