Things you did out of curiousity. (Odd Awakening stories I guess?)

That's not a odd stories but a bad habit of mine. I always kill "ennemy" unit we can recruit first, then I restart the chapter and recruit them properly.

If you have trouble with that because you don't know they can be recruited, here's a tip:

Check the name of every enemy on the board before starting the battle. If you find one with an actual name that is not a boss/commander, they can probably be recruited.

If you have trouble with that because you don't know they can be recruited, here's a tip:

Check the name of every enemy on the board before starting the battle. If you find one with an actual name that is not a boss/commander, they can probably be recruited.

Thing is, there aren't all that many recruitable enemies in the first place.

Gaius, Tharja, Cynthia, Yarne (sometimes), and Gangrel (who doesn't even attack). Plus, they all have unique map sprites, and especially notable is that all but Yarne are alluded to being a pretty big deal in their recruitment chapters, and Yarne shouldn't take too long to put two and two together (There should only be one other Taguel in the entire game, Panne, Morgan aside)

Ahaha, thanks for the advice but I know that since my first FE (FE7).

The point is : I killed those characters precisely because they are recruitable!

And that's why it is a bad habit.

I feel somewhat ashamed right now...

One time I did a 'canon' run pairing up units who got support ranks faster with each other.Then I did Secret Apo and my Kjelle who was fathered by Kellam of all people was the MVP taking out Anna.

One time I did a 'canon' run pairing up units who got support ranks faster with each other.Then I did Secret Apo and my Kjelle who was fathered by Kellam of all people was the MVP taking out Anna.

Where do you find the list of characters who support with each other faster than others?

I plan I doing something like this soon, then getting all the children with "Chrom" as their father.

If you don't mind, would you mind telling me what all the options you made to make him look like Chrom are? I'd assume just making his hair color blue and the face different is as close as you can get.

Build 1, face 2, hair 2, hair color 3, voice 3.

Not super close, but it's close enough.

I had Chrom not gain any support points at all with Sumia, Sully, Maribelle or Olivia (I was playing as MaMu) ,thinking he would still marry Sumia. He didn't, and now I'm stuck with Maiden!Lucina LOL.

Long story short, if he doesn't gain any support points with one of the marriage candidates, Chrom will skip them all.

Speaking of the maiden.I did a playthrough where I got no kids with the exception of Lucina, who was mothered by the maiden.No one achieved S rank only A rank.I did not do Apo but honestly it was probably my favorite playthrough since I was not worrying about optimization and such.

P18 (very first playthrough): I end up killing Gangrel after talking to him with Chrom the first time; I was led believe that he isn't recruitable at all until I found out that you have to talk to him 3 times. ><

Also in Apotheosis, I was actually stupid enough to attempt a Solo run. <_<

Edited by Formerly Colm

Doing the final spotpass map (vs Priam) with your two best units (with A or S support) paired up and soloing the map with them.

I did that with Donnel (Front) and Chrom.

I also the same thing with Grima.

Edited by Ron of Yilsse

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56576&p=3943538

I did this.

For those of you who don't want to click the link, basically someone wondered if no skills unpromoted Tactician Robin can solo Normal, so I did a test run (took me like 2 hours lmao). I allowed unarmed Chrom pairup because he has to be kept out of the way somehow, so at least he's a free +5 spd/luck, and I allowed second seal cycling through tactician since or else one run through tact and stopping at 20 is not going to hold up to endgame bosses, and while that might be workable with a larger team, I don't see it being possible in a solo. I could've probably only limited it to only one use of SS, though, and it'd be mostly the same since Robin caps most unpromoted stats by 20/20.

Anyway, it was doable until Grima. Grima's defenses are too tough for unpromoted Robin to penetrate alone with his healing and infini-reinforcements. However, I could beat Grima by bringing a bunch of units at base, namely Lucina (running off MU's bases gave her strong enough bases on her own), Basilio (Rally Str), Olivia (for dancing) and Cherche(Sumia and Cordelia could also filled this role; They're just there to ferry Olivia).

So yeah. For science.

I married Nowi just to see what Manakete Morgies was like. It was a bit awkward. :U

War Cleric Cherche.

Married Gangrel and didnt regret it at all!

KnightTharja and its something i like tbh. Pavise pass down!

Oooh, I also decided to set up a streetpass team on my original save file that consisted only of the Spotpass versions of past lords, and containing references to their original titles.

Though I accidentally deleted that save, I still have a few memories of it. For one, I had renamed numerous weapons to be similar to regalia that appeared in the games each lord came from, and I also forged numerous weapons to have similar stats to their appearances in a lords original game, regalia included.

~King Marth the Lodestar was using the Exalted Falchion, a Noble Rapier I forged and renamed Star Edge, and a Superior Sword. I tried to base him off of his Smash Bros appearance, so he had Counter, Astra, Swordfaire, Renewal, and Rightful King.

~Ike the Heo was also based off his Smash Bros appearance, so he came with Counter, Vantage (In lieu of his side-B attack), Aether, Gamble (mostly because I'm the one gambling if I actually use Ike in Smash 4), and Swordfaire. Wielding the Ragnell, an Armorslayer I renamed Alondite, and a Tomahawk I had forged for the Grima Chapter long beforehand.

~Roy was also based off his Smash appearance, but I didn't want to have repeat classes, so I made him a Grandmaster instead. I had Roy with Counter, Swordfaire, Astra, Ignis, and Aegis wielding an Alm's Blade renamed to SwordOfSeals, an Eliwood's Blade renamed Lion Rapier, and Valflame.

~Hector sticks out to me for some reason. As a General, he toted Pavise, Aegis, Vengeance, Axefaire, and HP+5 wielding the Armads, a Hector's Axe renamed Wolf Beil, and a Beastslayer renamed Horseslayer because it was called that in Rekka no Ken for some reason.

~Robin, as I named my avatar at the time, toted Pavise, Aegis, Ignis, Renewal, and Rally Spectrum, and wielded a Levin Sword, Thoron, Mercurius, and Mjolnir.

I plan to do this again with the female lords and a few other female characters I've taken note of at some point, but I've been lazy.

A shame that Spotpass characters cause your team to be filtered out as a generic "Outrealm Order". Anyhow, I'd say the best memory for me would be starting a new save with Chrom as a Dancer and my MU as the male Lord class. This later made Chrom's entire class set turn into their female counter parts, to which I made Chrom become a female Great Lord. He looked pretty much like Lucina, with the hair and everything. Pretty entertaining in my opinion. As for a non-RAM hacking experience, I'd say using one of my female MUs named Lillian and curbstomping the entire game with the forged Aversa's Night Sorcerer team with the skills Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Armsthrift, Astra, and Luna. And boy, let me tell you, Astra or Luna almost always activated. Lillian darkness goddess OP Sakurai pls nerf Greninja.

Edited by Eldin Tokuro