PvP highlights

Centicerise

An enemy wyvern Midoriko with raven strike, aggressor, galeforce & extravagance sweeps in for the ORKO on my elite ninja Midoriko. She uses a gold coin and brave axe, doing about 50 damage twice in a row. One Hit will KO. Hit percent is in the high 90s. My Midoriko dodges the first hit and miracle triggers on the second hit. The counterattack damage is a paltry amount in the single digits because of extravagance. But Lethality triggers on the counterattack. Reverse OHKO. For a full 30 seconds, my opponent did not move a unit. Meanwhile I'm laughing my ass off. I just felt so much sass from my Midoriko, who hardcore utilized her luck proc rate personal skill to its full extent.

A couple turns later, enemy shinonome paired up with matoi come charging down at my tank kanna. Breaking sky procs once. Breaking sky procs again, about to kill kanna. But miracle procs. Kanna survives with 1 hp, and heals about 30 back because of renewal and dragon child.

I proceed to win the game against a grinded eternal seal Hoshidan team with only 20/20 units from Nohr.

Miracle best skill PvP.

Kaze may or may not be a valuable player here, not just as Midoriko's father but because he gives an effectively free Miracle to anyone he supports. Of course, he'd need to marry Sakura or a Priestess Corrin to have access to Miracle himself, but then, that would be required for giving Midoriko Miracle, anyway!

I remember fighting one of those full limit breaker/lethaility teams on Awakening and miracle saved me everytime.

Or when someone proca Lethaility , miracle procs ans you proc Lethaility and hit , best feeling ever <3