Parallel Seals and Obtaining Skills

mimasho

so I had a quick question about obtaining skills via seals and wasn't sure which thread to post it in -

basically, my f!Kamui Aoi, is on a certain IK chapter on hard mode and nearly done with the battle;

and I just realize that I have absolutely no characters with locktouch.

There are four total chests, but only three keys obtainable, and I have none in my inventory either.

I really don't want to start over, since none of my units have died and I've done a good amount of grinding on the map.
I'm level 10 and dark blood class; but luckily, I happen to have the outlaw subclass.

If I promote myself into an adventurer right now using a parallel seal, when would I get the lock touch skill ?

Also, I had Sakura open both treasure chests before resetting and one of them has a (defense??) beast stone while the other has a flying katana, i think. If the katana's obtainable via other ways, I'd rather just grab the beast stone, but if I can't get it anywhere else, I'd much prefer to have both ; u ;

Thanks in advance ! * U *

so I had a quick question about obtaining skills via seals and wasn't sure which thread to post it in -

basically, my f!Kamui Aoi, is on a certain IK chapter on hard mode and nearly done with the battle;

and I just realize that I have absolutely no characters with locktouch.

There are four total chests, but only three keys obtainable, and I have none in my inventory either.

I really don't want to start over, since none of my units have died and I've done a good amount of grinding on the map.

I'm level 10 and dark blood class; but luckily, I happen to have the outlaw subclass.

If I promote myself into an adventurer right now using a parallel seal, when would I get the lock touch skill ?

Also, I had Sakura open both treasure chests before resetting and one of them has a (defense??) beast stone while the other has a flying katana, i think. If the katana's obtainable via other ways, I'd rather just grab the beast stone, but if I can't get it anywhere else, I'd much prefer to have both ; u ;

Thanks in advance ! * U *

Upon next level up

Well once your reclass into Adventurer(Though I would advise Bow Knight since swords), the very next level up your Kamui gets, she will learn Locktouch, then Movement +1 then Adventurer/Bow Knight skills(Dependent on your class)

Upon next level up

Level 11. You gain skills one bye one if you should have the skill at the level.

Well once your reclass into Adventurer(Though I would advise Bow Knight since swords), the very next level up your Kamui gets, she will learn Locktouch, then Movement +1 then Adventurer/Bow Knight skills(Dependent on your class)

Great, thanks for the replies guys ! * U *

I'm going to stick with dark blood end class I think, but might as well have fun as an adventurer for a while and pick up all the skills while I'm at it ~!

(I dislike mounted classes, I only picked outlaw subclass because outlaws and adventurers have my favorite outfits haha)