Favorite pairings in Elibe

Its been a while since I've played Elibean ones but here are some of mine.

FE7:

- Lyn/Hector (game seemed to be pushing it even without A support and with A support there were extra things like Ch 31x convo and the final chapter convo with lyn and hector)

- Eliwood/Ninian (again game seemed to be pushing it though my first time I always thought of it as lyn x eliwood)

- Kent/Fiora

- Will/Rebecca (it just seemed more plausible in a sense to me with the Wolt child)

- Legault/Isadora (one i thought would have been good if harken wasnt around)

- Erk/Priscilla (seems like any of priscilla's other potentials just ditch her besides erk)

- Jaffar/Nino

- Pent/Louise (That was a given)

- Serra/Matthew (was the only girl outside after Leila)

- Sain/Solo (Sain will always be solo and still my favourite fire emblem cavalier)

FE6 - dont actually know how many could be paired here because there was no support sheet like in FE 7 but from the ones i remember

- Lilina/Roy (because i like entertaining the idea of Hector's and Eliwood's convo about the dream turning to reality)

- Wolt/Sue

- Rutger/Fir (it never happened but initially I thought they would come to some understanding with their different paths of the swords and because i like supporting male & female swordmasters for some reason)

-Echidna/Diek? (because the only 2 male/female Heroes well i think there was oujay but yeah that was oujay)

- Ray/Sophia (i dont think it ever happened but i remember supporting them, it seemed nice enough)

Cant remember too many from FE6, supports took some time to build and they didn't seem as solid around the characters like the ones from FE7

Edit: Now that I think of it, Sain/Florina or Farina would have been good to complement Kent/Fiora

Edited by Trestkon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic