A tentative introduction...

sunshowers

I'm Evan, eighteen years old and a born and raised Californian. I've never actually been a part of a forum before, so this is pretty new to me. I'm also a Fire Emblem casual that's only really played through Awakening and a bit of Sacred Stones and I don't care. I'm a fan of the Shin Megami Tensei series from Atlus, particularly big on their spin-off games like the Persona games and the Devil Survivor games- I have over 160 hours clocked in for Devil Survivor 2, even. I'm not a fan of sports, but I do enjoy casual cycling and find it enjoyable. I'm big on music, and some of my favorite genres are jazz, orchestral, and pop punk. I don't have very many hobbies besides playing video games, but I read occasionally and also write every once in a while.

I most likely won't be very active in terms of making posts or replying to them since I have avoidant tendencies due to my mental illnesses and prefer to lurk instead of actively speaking with people, but I figured that it would be good to make an introduction post at the very least. Thank you for reading this and I do hope you all have a pleasant day.

Welcome! I love your icon. I'm also a huge fan of SMT and Atlus games in general. You have good taste, buddy! Welcome to the forest.

Thank you! I have a soft spot for Atlus games since they usually have really well-written and interesting characters and fun gameplay, even if their games can be a little challenging at times. Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome to the forums Sunshowers!

Even though you'll only be lurking, I hope to see you around the forums. If you don't mind, could you tell me your favorite SMT character?

Welcome to Serenes, sunshowers!

I'm gonna say to you the same thing I said to FlyingStarKat.

It's okay if you don't post/reply much, as long as you enjoy being here nothing matters more.

Welcome to the forums Sunshowers!

Even though you'll only be lurking, I hope to see you around the forums. If you don't mind, could you tell me your favorite SMT character?

Thank you! I might post something in the Written Works part of the board eventually since I do have a Fire Emblem fic or two in mind but I'll try to scrounge up some courage to participate in other boards as well. As for my favorite, that would depend on if you're counting the spin-offs too. I'm a fan of the Demifiend from Nocturne and Serph from Digital Demon Saga since the idea of turning into demons appeals to me, but if you're counting the other games too then my favorites have to be the Protagonist and Yamato Hotsuin from Devil Survivor 2. I just have a really big fondness for those two, Yamato especially.

Welcome to Serenes, sunshowers!

I'm gonna say to you the same thing I said to FlyingStarKat.

It's okay if you don't post/reply much, as long as you enjoy being here nothing matters more.

Thank you very much! The community here seems very pleasant and nice so I'm very glad to be here!

EDIT: Ah, shoot! I didn't realize that double-posting wasn't allowed. My bad...!

Edited by Balcerzak

*hands a cup of Raspberry Tea*

Please do enjoy your stay in the forests, also have you played Devil Survivor 2 overclocked?

Thanks, ha ha! I think you mean Record Breaker though? Since Overclocked was the remake of the first one. I've played through both though, but I actually have a first-print edition of Break Reocrd with the bonus remix CD and the wall decals too. I've played through all the endings of the new arc and I've been working on getting 100% completion.