Specify a Tileset in FE8 Nightmare Module?

Squeegee

How exactly do you specify a tileset for FE8? All the tutorials for Fire Emblem hacking are for FE7, and none of them seem to explain how to specify a tileset for FE8.

FE7

post-17831-0-13468500-1438799535_thumb.png

FE8

post-17831-0-74542500-1438799552_thumb.png

Object Type, Palette, Tile Configuration, and Battle Tileset seem to be the things to specify, but I have no idea how I get these. The event tutorials only specify how to get Object Set 1 and stuff. Anyone know how to find these values? Whatever I try, it seems to just make it this big blob of randomness, and then goes to the menu screen, likely because its all wacked up.

They should all be pretty much the same as in FE7. It's just that the FE8 modules have very unhelpful descriptions for these things.
I'm pretty sure FE8's 'Object Type' is the same as FE7's 'Object Set'. They just did away with the extraneous Object Set 2 since very few tilesets used it in FE7.

Object Type and Tile Configuration are what define a Tileset.
Like I said, the FE8 modules use very unhelpful descriptions. Just find FE8 chapters that use the stuff you need and copy/paste.