Impossible character-character supports

Just for the sake of this game's story, I feel like starting a topic of impossible supports for specific characters in relavency to the plot, and by considering the following:

-Spotpass characters (i.e. Emmeryn, Gangrel, etc.) are ineligible...because they're too obvious. o3o

-No possible marriage/children discussions: character-character supports only.

Anyways here are my impossible support ideas (at the moment):

Chrom + Basilio - For story significance.

Lucina + Basilio/Flavia - Same reason as Chrom's.

Lon'qu + Basilio - Considering Lon'qu's career in Ferox and his relationships with Basilio, why this doesn't exist is beyond me...-_-

Olivia + Basilio - More or less the same reasons as Lon'qu, only without the S-Rank. <_<

Nowi + Tiki

Stahl + Frederick

Lucina + Severa

Lucina + FMorgan

Lucina + Nah

Lucina + Noire

Gregor + Basilio

Ricken + Donnel

Stahl + Gaius

Aside from the ones you have mentioned, I wouldn't mind seeing some intergenerational supports between characters who aren't related. I always enjoyed the odder support conversations in Awakening, and I think that's one of the funnier parts of Fates, too. It could be strictly platonic, but I'd just like to see other characters acknowledge the whole time-traveling kids thing.

I completely agree on Lucina+FMorgan; honestly, I never understood why the daughters of two best friends AND the two main characters couldn't support. Unless of course the game expects a MMU+Lucina pairing.....

MaMU x FeMU for that Rufurefu glory. Otherwise, I always thought that the child supports should be unique depending on the parents. Tiki x Chrom supports would also be glorious. A shame that Tiki doesn't get her own child.

One thing that has always been an annoyance to me is the inability to S-Support Flavia and Basilio.

They act like a married couple already (with names like "oaf" and "old hag"), so why not make their marriage an option?

Intelligent Systems, your logic escapes me at times.

I actually liked the fact that Flavia and Basilio can't S rank despite their closeness because

in this otherwise clusterfuck of everyone marry everyone at least there's one M/F pair that is very close that entirely platonic

one pair where romance isn't the end-all-be-all and I can respect that

not that I'd mind if they can S, mind, stat bonuses, mate