Serenes Forest 1v1 Tourney Community

Ragnell

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch a ton of competitive smash and I'm really into the smash community(ies), so I know matchups and what tools everybody in the cast has. It's just I suck ass at responding, reads, pretty much like everything, lol. There's a reason I watch sets more than I play games xD

Ah, okay. I just wasn't surprised to hear you get 3-stocked by a Charizard, because I get 3-stocked really fast by them a lot too, yet I can put up a better fight against Tsu's other characters. I think I almost beat his Palutena once, and she's definitely his best character. He's still really good though, and two-stocks me on occasion with some characters as well. >_< I'm just kind of inconsistent for some reason... xP

But playing people better than you is the way to improve. You learn more from mistakes and losses than you do from winning.

Ah, okay. I just wasn't surprised to hear you get 3-stocked by a Charizard, because I get 3-stocked really fast by them a lot too, yet I can put up a better fight against Tsu's other characters. I think I almost beat his Palutena once, and she's definitely his best character. He's still really good though, and two-stocks me on occasion with some characters as well. >_< I'm just kind of inconsistent for some reason... xP

But playing people better than you is the way to improve. You learn more from mistakes and losses than you do from winning.

Charizard did get really good buffs in recent patches, and at a lower competitive level it dominates, but all things considered Charizard doesn't have great matchups at a higher level. Ray obviously knows how to use the characters he uses well, of course, but Charizard's viability would drop down a lot if he faced a good Sheik, Luigi or ZSS.

The problem is is that I've practiced so much and I felt like it all went down the drain. I probably just gotta practice more consistently. Admitedly, I've taken a long break from smash recently and it probably showed in my performance.

I would actually say Rosalina is my best character because she's OP, but I think the character I'm most consistent with is Peach.

Palutena is currently my most used character, though.

Charizard did get really good buffs in recent patches, and at a lower competitive level it dominates, but all things considered Charizard doesn't have great matchups at a higher level. Ray obviously knows how to use the characters he uses well, of course, but Charizard's viability would drop down a lot if he faced a good Sheik, Luigi or ZSS.

The problem is is that I've practiced so much and I felt like it all went down the drain. I probably just gotta practice more consistently. Admitedly, I've taken a long break from smash recently and it probably showed in my performance.

Luigi is my best character though, and I still have a lot of trouble vs Charizard... xP I do somewhat better when I use him instead of one of my other characters though, so you might be right. But I see.

I would actually say Rosalina is my best character because she's OP, but I think the character I'm most consistent with is Peach.

Palutena is currently my most used character, though.

Ohhh, okay. I didn't know you used Rosalina, seeing as you've yet to use her against me. :P

RosaLuma is definitely up there based on tier lists, and Palutena is not, so that's understandable. Peach has so much advanced tech that if you are able to master it all she is a crazy good character. You have a solid Peach, so I commend you on that!