I present today

Calmy

Well, it's funny that i mostly participate in the chat from this forum, so, i actually haven't presented myself, my name is Hitoshura (AKA Demifiend), i came from SMT3 and while i don't speak in there, i can actually write on a computer, and since i got bored watching all the disasters i created, i decided to say here in this forum, so, well, i like Videogames, music, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure so, i hope i can find someone who likes that anime/manga too.

I pretty much did the same thing, only I didn't come from SMT3, don't create disasters, and I have never seen Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. So yeah. Pretty much the same thing...

I do enjoy manga/anime as well, but probably not to the extent you're talking.

Anyway, hello and welcome to the forest! Enjoy your stay!

WHALECOME SIR I SEE YOU ALSO HAVE NEW MYSTERY AS YOUR FAVORITE FE MAY I ASK WHY?

Is it that weird to find people who likes this game?, because i liked the fast progression of this game, the story, the fact that this was the first FE game where you could create your own character and customize as you like, and that character aswell was important to the story, the music was fantastic (Especially the Last Map Music) and also the fact that i love the DS FE games (Yeah, i'm not that common), so, here i am

I pretty much did the same thing, only I didn't come from SMT3, don't create disasters, and I have never seen Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. So yeah. Pretty much the same thing...

I do enjoy manga/anime as well, but probably not to the extent you're talking.

Anyway, hello and welcome to the forest! Enjoy your stay!

While i was talking to Metatron i decided to stay here with patience, i don't intend to cause any conflicts (Until another game is announced, buawawawa, which means never, i have more possibility to appear as a reference rather than a proper game) so, i'll stay cool here, I've read too many mangas to even count, but for a certain accident, i had to leave it, i only read sometimes the most popular of them though, and when it comes to anime i mostly watch something good (Which is more probable an old 80/90 anime, so, there you go), i'm more of a videogame researcher recently, i have over 30 years of gaming in my head, and i will uncover everything it has.

Is it that weird to find people who likes this game?, because i liked the fast progression of this game, the story, the fact that this was the first FE game where you could create your own character and customize as you like, and that character aswell was important to the story, the music was fantastic (Especially the Last Map Music) and also the fact that i love the DS FE games (Yeah, i'm not that common), so, here i am

not at all, i love FE 12 as well for more or less the reasons you just listed. anyways enjoy your time here.

not at all, i love FE 12 as well for more or less the reasons you just listed. anyways enjoy your time here.

Okay, if you could tell me what you like else about this game, PM me, thanks for everything ;)

Welcome to the forums, Demifiend.

I really need to get into SMT, aside from Persona, I mean. However I'm still doing SMT4.

Most of the basic stuff in this game is basically buff & debuff, if you find really powerful enemies, find a demon who can buff your team and debuff the enemy demon, that's how this game works, after you beat SMT4 go check out my game, it is excellent, i can assure you ;)

Welcome to the Forest Demifiend/Hitoshura!

Or more like welcome again to the Forest!

Have a nice day!

Nice to meet you!; it seems that you like Awakening as well as i do, i would like to know your opinion about a character called "Donnel", just for information.

Have a nice day too!.

Nice to meet you!; it seems that you like Awakening as well as i do, i would like to know your opinion about a character called "Donnel", just for information.

Have a nice day too!.

You want to know my opinion about Donnel?

Well, I was surprised and happy that we finally get to play a Villager for once!

I'm truly satisfied with the class skills (Prodigy and Underdog). It has make me want to have everybody started as a Villager.

About the character, Donnel himself, I will say that he is a bit of a surprising character.

Despite the conditions where we met him (and also his life as a Villager) he proves himself to be a good farmer, a hard-worker, excellent at laying traps and easy going.

Also he has a incredible memory and he is really helpful/reliable and curious.

If he puts efforts, he can become whatever he wants to be and that's his character. Mister "I Will Work For It To Happens".

And yes, that may be a cliché but it's not a bad one.

You want to know my opinion about Donnel?

Well, I was surprised and happy that we finally get to play a Villager for once!

I'm truly satisfied with the class skills (Prodigy and Underdog). It has make me want to have everybody started as a Villager.

About the character, Donnel himself, I will say that he is a bit of a surprising character.

Despite the conditions where we met him (and also his life as a Villager) he proves himself to be a good farmer, a hard-worker, excellent at laying traps and easy going.

Also he has a incredible memory and he is really helpful/reliable and curious.

If he puts efforts, he can become whatever he wants to be and that's his character. Mister "I Will Work For It To Happens".

And yes, that may be a cliché but it's not a bad one.

What i really liked about him was his stat growths, surprisingly, they are really well done, for a villager like him, i wasn't expecting such a good character on my team, he may be kinda little, but he does the job surprisingly well, in all seriousness, he is among the best characters in Awakening, he is simple yet easy to get going, his personality as you said is kinda cliche but, yo be fair, he is more developed than some other characters in Awakening, and probably most of them, so, that's actually something good for him.

And so, speaking of other characters, what do you think about Lon'qu?

Welcome to the forums, Demifiend. As much as I would like to finish Nocturne (or Lucifer's Call, as it's called over here), my PS3 crashes whenever I play it. So that sucks. Stop rejecting me--your God--and let me control you!