Did you ever get Pokerus before?

Anacybele

First time I got pokerus was in Pokemon Diamond.However I had read in a forum that pokerus hinders the affected pokemon's stats so I deleted it.

In Pokemon Heartgold I got pokerus on the legendary Groudon.

In Pokemon X Y I got pokerus over wonder trade(my first wonder trade actually) and apparently on 2 other wild pokemon(I didnt know till yesterday though)

Edited by JayTheKing

Got it in soulsilver but I think I read somewhere that the snorlax has a high chance of having it. Also legit got 7 wild shiny without chaining.

Never believed in good luck but I have recently taken up gambling. you know to test it.

Edited by Five5

I've never, ever, ever gotten a Pokerus. I've had Diamond for five years, Black for four, Platinum for two and a half, X for almost two, and Alpha Sapphire for almost one, and I've never had a Pokemon with one. Before my Internet was not compatible with Nintendo products, in Diamond I would trade at the GTS all the time, and I still got nothing. Weird thing is, my brother has White and used to have my current Platinum game, and he's had several occurrences with the Pokerus.

And just for the record, I have no shinies either.

I had once in Diamond (also the game I got my first shiny btw : Awurmple who evolved into beautifly).

Now, it's hard to know exactly where I got it because I didn't realized it immediately, but I think it was from a Steelix in Iron Island. Maybe the first time I went through with Riley.

I haven't touched the cartridge for years, but I still have lots of ones ready to spread it.

I've received a Meditite with pokérus in Y through Wonder Trade. It's was called Medizario. I'll never forget it. I've also got it in Omega Ruby, but I can't remember how exactly.

I've seen a shiny zigzagoon in Diamond, but as I just hate that Pokémon, I killed it.

I've received a Meditite with pokérus in Y through Wonder Trade. It's was called Medizario. I'll never forget it. I've also got it in Omega Ruby, but I can't remember how exactly.

I've seen a shiny zigzagoon in Diamond, but as I just hate that Pokémon, I killed it.

But it was a shiny pokemon :( You could've traded it.

^I had no ideia a yellow-ish zigzagoon would be different from a normal one. Also, I was, like 8 or 9 years old.

I also didn't know what was that pokérus when I received that meditite. Good thing I searched on the net.

No I haven't, however one of my Eevees did when I was actually nature-breeding in my old Pokemon Platinum file, but I actually released that Eevee because I was all "oh no he's no good" assuming it was a bad thing.

Beyond that I've only got Pokemon with it through trading with people.

I've gotten tons of Pokerus before. Not too many shinies though, I think I've only encountered one myself in the wild. A shiny Haunter which was like last week lol. Been playing pokemons games my whole life and it took me this long to finally catch one in the wild.