• Hinata
    • Asama
    • Saizou
    • Tsukuyomi
    • Nishiki
    • Subaki
    • Ryoma
    • Takumi
  2. 2. What class do you often class/reclass Mozume into?

• Holy Bowman
    • Great Merchant
    • Weapon Master
    • Golden-Kite Warrior
    • Paladin
    • Great Knight
    • Sorcerer
    • Dark Knight
    • Berserker
    • Hero
    • General
    • Bow Knight
    • Elite Ninja
    • Puppeteer
    • Adevnturer
    • Mozume looks cute as a Maid :)
    • Falcoln Warrior
    • Strategist
    • War Priestess
    • Onmyoji
    • Trueblade
    • Basara
    • Holy Lancer
    • Dread Fighter
    • Dark Falcon
    • Witch
  3. 3. Which route do you think Mozume is more useful in?

• Nohr
    • Hoshido
    • Invisible Kingdom
    • None, I bench her.

This is a character discussion thread for Mozume, a humble villager available in both routes where her village was destroyed by the Faceless. Starts out as a weak unit, she'll end up as one of the best units in your army if trained well. You can discuss about the support conversations, class optimization, backstories, etc. Also, I've included a poll for marriage and classing options. I did not include a poll for English dub voice actors because the dub cast confirmation will come eventually.

Edited by Dark Paladin X

I've married her to Silas.

She doesn't always end up the best with Aptitude now getting nerfed to only 10%. But...her kid on the other had will rock! One of the two that you should give Galeforce to for the Aptitude helping that along with Aggressor. Because Galforce doesn't activate at all unless they do it alone! Still useful for popping weakened enemies then getting another turn! She along with Midoriko are absolutely mandatory without the DLC funds episode! Midoriko's personnel skill adds 20% to all luck activational skills which that helps to activate Easy Life more often.

Edited by Princess_Florina

- Joker because she's one of the few people he's not mean to, even from the start.

- I had no chance to do that, but it's probably going to be Weapon Master in Nohr because Great Merchant is taken by Midoriko. Great Merchant seems to make more sense as a promoted villager, though.

- Mozume ended up getting benched in my run. I wanted to train her, but it's hard to condition enemies with a low enough HP for Mozume to kill. I could have used any of those Mercy equivalent weapons, but I don't feel like taking any of the My Castle battle bonuses.

Edited by nocturnal YL

I love Mozume.Definitely better then Donnel.

I plan on marrying her to Xander case I like them clichés.But for the most part she will also marry Silas.

I will be taking her through all her classes but she will end up a Great Merchant at the end.

I said IK cause enemies tend to be stringer in IK and it is easy to baby her in IK it seems.

"Ya! Hai! Iku de! Iku de! Iku de!" - Mozume with Astra

She's got a surprising amount of good supports, so it's difficult to decide who she should end up with. However, in the end I chose Ryouma just because I liked the idea of having a poor peasant ending up with the most powerful man in Hoshido. Thanks to her A+ with Effie, Shinonome also got Pavise, which with its 18% chance stopped him from committing suicide on the first turn so that I could recruit him!

By the way, I've got to ask: something about her face bothers me. Is it the eyebrows? Does she have weird eyebrows, or am I just seeing things?

Edited by Thane

Mozume is one of my favorite characters in the game. Most of her supports are good, and some of them are quite funny as well. Since she's another Donnel stat-wise, she's pretty much OP once you start leveling her up which is great. I haven't played Fates yet, but I'm planning on marrying her to Silas in Hoshido and Zero in Nohr.

Mozume best girl. She's kind of like Charlotte to me. Wasn't expecting much from her at first, but when her supports came out she skyrocketed. Definitely not the standard demure villager archetype that I was expecting from her design and backstory. (I mean she hunts bears for crying out loud. And is confident enough that she knows she can do that. That came right out of nowhere and I love it.)

Assuming I don't pair her with Avatar I pair her up with Xander. Similar to Thane I like the whole story of the peasant girl ending up with the strong and handsome prince, and the support itself is quite nice. Haven't seen her support with Ryoma but chances are I'll do that at least once.

Also, she's one of the best moms PvP-wise thanks to +speed in a negative speed mod game along with a natural Extravagance/Line of Death combo. And Lance Fighter access, if the combo itself wasn't good enough.

Edited by HeoandReo

Also, she's one of the best moms PvP-wise thanks to +speed in a negative speed mod game along with a natural Extravagance/Line of Death combo. And Lance Fighter access, if the combo itself wasn't good enough.

there are decent number of others with +1 Speed. Mozume doesn't give much else compared to some of the others that also give +Str or +2/+3 Spd.

and she...doesn't get Lance Fighter? Villager and Bowman

there are decent number of others with +1 Speed. Mozume doesn't give much else compared to some of the others that also give +Str or +2/+3 Spd.

and she...doesn't get Lance Fighter? Villager and Bowman

She can get it from A+ Oboro, which is what I meant.

Are Great Merchants even good? It seems like she'd be better off as a Holy Bowman or a Weapon Master in Nohr do to the lack of fast characters, however GM is probably a good choice in Hoshido due to low defenses.

GM is probably subpar as a final class. 28 max speed even with good bulk (65 HP, 33 Def, 30 Res).

Weapon Master is just as bulky though through story. same HP and Def growth, 5% more Spd growth but 5% less Str/Res/Luc growth. though 1 less Def and 2 less Res because of base stats, WM also 4 Spd higher. so she should probably still stay WM in Hoshido unless you're interested in GM's skill

Are Great Merchants even good? It seems like she'd be better off as a Holy Bowman or a Weapon Master in Nohr do to the lack of fast characters, however GM is probably a good choice in Hoshido due to low defenses.

You'll probably want to spend at least a little time in Great Merchant, to get Extravagance.

Also, it's a merchant class! The novelty factor alone makes it worth it.

Mozume is a get character, both in supports and stat-wise, but onward to the poll's questions:

I've married her to Nishiki in my Hoshido playthrough, and Kaze in my Nohr/IK playthroughs, but i'm going to chose Kaze because of how Midoriko looks and acts like Mozume

I've promoted her to Great Merchant on all of my playthroughs, because it just makes sense for her to be in that class

Nohr, because there aren't that many fast units in Nohr

Mozume's mah girl. I just love the hilarious way the villager class shivers nervously, eyes always darting around. Instead of a cool side-step or leap to evade attacks, she just turns around and bolts right out of there! She is the living embodiment of "Nope!".

Anyway, for my first lunatic run of Hoshido (but... 9th overall playthrough, I think). I'm going to marry her to Corrin to produce OP Kanna, but I'll actually be using Felicia/Jakob as Corrin's pair-up support units.

In other paths, I've married her off to Flannel or Benoit, since they're both awesome characters who I feel tend to overshadow their offspring unless that offspring gets Mozume's growth boosts.

I find Mozume herself a bit hard to use on Nohr hard mode. If you don't reset obsessively for good growths, she can get up to like, level 14 with stats that are decent, but she's not able to gain more levels quickly because of the way EXP gains work. So she'll be hindered by her low starting stats, unable to gain enough levels for her growths to ever truly shine.

Lunatic may make this better with fixed growths, but I'm a long way off from challenging Lunatic Nohr.

Mozume's mah girl. I just love the hilarious way the villager class shivers nervously, eyes always darting around. Instead of a cool side-step or leap to evade attacks, she just turns around and bolts right out of there! She is the living embodiment of "Nope!".

Anyway, for my first lunatic run of Hoshido (but... 9th overall playthrough, I think). I'm going to marry her to Corrin to produce OP Kanna, but I'll actually be using Felicia/Jakob as Corrin's pair-up support units.

In other paths, I've married her off to Flannel or Benoit, since they're both awesome characters who I feel tend to overshadow their offspring unless that offspring gets Mozume's growth boosts.

I find Mozume herself a bit hard to use on Nohr hard mode. If you don't reset obsessively for good growths, she can get up to like, level 14 with stats that are decent, but she's not able to gain more levels quickly because of the way EXP gains work. So she'll be hindered by her low starting stats, unable to gain enough levels for her growths to ever truly shine.

Lunatic may make this better with fixed growths, but I'm a long way off from challenging Lunatic Nohr.

^ I see. Once my favorite unit slows down growing (gaining experience) I have them KO the boss.

They drop to single digits once they're very experienced.

I've gotten MU(Kami) to level 32 by doing this and only at Ch 22 Nohr. ...And this is without Paragon. Which cannot be obtained right now.

Edited by Princess_Florina