Best Rebecca Pairing?

ruadath

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes the best A-support for Rebecca?

• Sain
    • Lowen
    • Wil

Who do you guys think makes a better Rebecca support: Sain or Lowen or Wil? Feel free to evaluate based on both usefulness in gameplay and storywise.

Personally, I've always preferred Rebecca and Lowen. But I'm curious to know what you guys think.

Rebecca has a surprisingly good support list despite being such a poor unit. All fire/wind supports (Lowen, Dart, Wil, Sain, and I suppose Nino) grant her full attack / hit / crit bonuses, and most of her partners are recruited early into the campaign. No +1 supports either.

Character-wise I'd give the nod to Lowen. Learning more about Rebecca's past is nice, but Rebecca/Lowen is genuinely entertaining.

• 2 weeks later...
Lowen. I love their supports and they look super cute together. Plus I can't see anyone else as Wolt's father.

Lowen. Fire/Wind, which helps both of their rather lacking offense, great availability, and amusing support conversations FTW.

She does have 30+3 with Wil, but in ranked play, it's unlikely that they'll have much of an opportunity to build supports. Even in casual play, most people prefer to only use one archer.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd vote Rebecca/Raven but they don't have an ending because Raven is an edgy loner :^)

I guess they're all pretty equal. Rebecca/Wil gives some characterisation into her backstory, as they're revealed to be childhood friends. Rebecca/Lowen is pretty cute I guess, but I've only seen it once while completing the support log because Lowen sucks as a unit. I guess I'd have to go with Rebecca/Sain since it's the only pairing out of the 3 in which I consistently use both characters.

• 2 weeks later...

Lowen. Rebecca already is my best archer in any run (Seriously, she's my rng blessed one and always turns into a beast): not only their support is great, she turns even better with him