Mr. Robot(Spoilers)

vonretic

So I've watched the last episode of Mr. Robot and I was wondering that, in the end of the episode Elliot shows and tells Tyrell what he was doing under the umbrella of "fsociety" and I've been asking myself that who was the person that Tyrell talked in the car in the episode before this one if it wasn't Elliot father. It could have been Elliot?

And who, as well, was the one that went to Romero and threatened him with the gun if also, in that scene Elliot father was already dead. It was again Elliot?

What do you guys think?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure all those instances of Mr. Robot interacting with other people is just Elliott interacting with them. He's basically Tyler Durden.

This show is just amazing. The themes of social anxiety, evils of capitalism, etc. hit too close to home. The hacker stuff is also done well, and it's rare to see that kind of thing portrayed so accurately in fiction. And ultimately, the personal struggles for the main character and to lesser extent the other characters is the selling point for me. I'm interested in where the whole fsociety plot goes, but the characters are what makes the show so compelling.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure all those instances of Mr. Robot interacting with other people is just Elliott interacting with them. He's basically Tyler Durden.

This show is just amazing. The themes of social anxiety, evils of capitalism, etc. hit too close to home. The hacker stuff is also done well, and it's rare to see that kind of thing portrayed so accurately in fiction. And ultimately, the personal struggles for the main character and to lesser extent the other characters is the selling point for me. I'm interested in where the whole fsociety plot goes, but the characters are what makes the show so compelling.

That's what I think as well about the show and I thought about it and then I've remembered that Elliot is in a situation with his Mr. Robot persona just like in Fight Club, which is awesome.