What if: other awakening kids

Jayvee94

Cynthia's would prolly be something heroic, but I'm blanking out on names. She'd be a Pegasus Warrior still, and maybe a Wyvern Rider on Nohr? I don't know my shit so I probably have it all wrong.

Noire could be Artemis or Leila (my pen name. Ha) because Artemis is the Goddess of the Hunt and Leila means night/dark.

Okay I'm gonna stop before I make myself look more stupid

There's already a character named Leila in FE7, though.

I would probably have them be additional retainers of some of the royals. In my headcannon the way it works is they all come with Hydra to the invisible kingdom DLC. And since Hydra is unsure of weather Kamui will choose to go with Hoshido or Nohr he sends some of them to Hoshido and some to Nohr..

Lucina: Would side with Hoshido. Would likely be Ryouma's retainer and a wandering swordswoman. Class sets would probably be Samurai and Calvier. Her dynamic with Kagerou and Saizou would fit since those two likely wouldn't ask too many questions about her or what she does while wandering, they would just assume shes gathering information like them. Shes also serious like both of them are.

Kjelle: Would side with Nohr. Camilla's retainer alongside Luna and Belka. Fits Camilla's like of strong women. Constantly competing with Luna to impress Camilla. Class set would be Knight and Lance fighter. They all would have a dynamic of trying to impress Camilla in different ways, Luna through buying her cute things, Kjelle through training, Belka through doing missions for her.

Laurent: Would side with Nohr. Would be Leon's retainer alongside Odin and Zero. He would play a very good straightman alongside Odin's antics and Zero's language and lack of ethics. Thematically another caster just fits well with Leon's group as well. Class sets would be Dark mage and Spellcaster

Cynthia: Would side with Hoshido. She would be Hinoka's retainer. She would still try to be heroic but would also be a caring voice of wisdom to Hinoka at times when she wants to act rash to help Kamui, since she knows how acting rashly to save someone could turn out poorly. Class sets would be Peagusus rider and Mercenary. It would also be funny to watch her try and motivate Setsuna and Asama to battle when the other two don't feel like it.

Brady: Would be on Nohr. Would be Elise's retainer. In her supports its revealed she is learning the violin so i could easily see Brady trying to teach her in his free time. And trying to hide how caring he is. He would also spend alot of time taking care of Harold and Effie due to the former's bad luck and the latters overtraining. Class sets would be Rod Knight and Priest.

Yarne: Would side with Hoshido, it being the side less likely to fight, I could see him being Sakura's retainer. His maturity comes from even though hes still scared to die when push comes to shove he'll defend her since shes younger than he his. He would still need to be protected and motivated at times by Hana and Tsubaki. Class sets would be Ninja( a class based off fighting in the shadows and avoiding direct confrontations) and Outlaw another ranged class.

Nah: I actually like an idea I saw earlier where nah is unique and doesn't really side with either side. After they fight with Lilith and Lilith realizes they are the same in that they are both dragons, she works with nah in secret to ensure shes on Kamui's side. Nah joins at the start of chapter 6 no matter the route and is always on Kamui's side. Her gimmick would be teaching Kamui how to use and control their dragon powers while trying to conceal her dragon abilities and identity. I.E she would give Kamui advice on transforming, then when Kamui would ask how she would know something like that she would stumble through her words and say she read it in a book somewhere. She would make a great mentor though. Class sets would be Wyvern Rider and Spell Caster.

Noire: I see her siding with Hoshido, it being the more peaceful side. I see her likely being Takumi's retainer. She would still be scared of battle at times but would rely on her other half less and would actually be the one to encourage Takumi alot when hes doubting himself and feeling like hes holding his siblings back. Her class sets would be Bowman and Dark mage. Bowman because shes trying to become better with the Bow and step from under her mother's shadow which is also why she tries to stay calm and not snap as much. Dark mage because in her supports in awakening she reveals that she was a dark mage before coming back from the future since she copied Tharja, so its what she already knows.

Gerome: I see him siding with Nohr. He would be Marx's retainer. His serious nature would fit with being the retainer of the future king of Nohr. He would also be able to keep Lazward in line. Also he and Lucina being in opposite positions, both being retainers of the crown princes of each kingdom makes sense based on how close they are in their supports. His class sets would be Wyvern Knight and Oni.

Morgan: This would be an odd case. In Awakening DLC its revealed that in all technicality it can be argued morgan isn't even cannon as a hero at least in some timelines. In others Morgan is outright evil and there are two of them. If Morgan were playable I would say there would be two of them and they would likely be on completely different paths. They would come to the world of fates separately from the other twelve and were instead sent from the destroyed future by grima Robin. (This happens when during the Invisible kingdom DLC hydra restores the destroyed world's nature and they feel thanks from Grima Robin. In a brief moment of clarity Grima Robin would send both Morgans to the world of fates in return to lend aid.

The catch with both of these Morgans is they would be evil, since thats how they were in the future in order to try and impress Grima Robin. You would likely encounter female Morgan on one path and male Morgan on the other. They would be encountered very late in the game and recruiting them would involve talking them out of working with the invisible kingdom to destroy the world. In the 3rd path you'd encounter both and have to turn them to your side. Their supports would be them gradually realizing that they knew very little in actuality about their father and their memories were manipulated by Grima. And being worlds apart from Grima they gradually start to remember more about themselves and that they weren't always this way. Male Morgan's class sets would be Dark mage and Samurai and Female Morgan's would be Wyvern Rider and Spell caster based on their Future past DLC versions.

Edited by Aquaze

I would never want to drop Owain (best kid), but if I could add 3 more anyway, it'd be Noire, Brady, and Cynthia.

Noire can be Bowman and Dark Mage, Brady can be Priest and Rod Knight (yeah, they're similar, but whatever), and Cynthia can be Pegasus Warrior and Knight.