Questions and Curiosities

Mbgx16

Looking for some basic, spoiler free information from anyone who has the japanese version of the game. I followed the pre-release information, and have avoided almost everything story related like the plague, looking to keep it that way. I just have some basic yes or no questions about gameplay that I'm curious about. The questions I have are as follows:

1) If the avatar's spouse uses a marriage seal, do they class change to the second class chosen during avatar creation?

2) If a male avatar marries Zero or a female avatar marries Syalla, does that prevent their corresponding children characters from being recruited?

3) I'm working with the knowledge that the mother's hair color passes on to the child of the father. Is the opposite true for Shigure? Will he inherit his father's hair color instead or keep Azura's?

4) For the Invisible Kingdom Route, does that also contain a traversable world map like Birthright or does it just play sraight through like Conquest?

Thanks in advance for the information!

Looking for some basic, spoiler free information from anyone who has the japanese version of the game. I followed the pre-release information, and have avoided almost everything story related like the plague, looking to keep it that way. I just have some basic yes or no questions about gameplay that I'm curious about. The questions I have are as follows:

1) If the avatar's spouse uses a marriage seal, do they class change to the second class chosen during avatar creation?

2) If a male avatar marries Zero or a female avatar marries Syalla, does that prevent their corresponding children characters from being recruited?

3) I'm working with the knowledge that the mother's hair color passes on to the child of the father. Is the opposite true for Shigure? Will he inherit his father's hair color instead or keep Azura's?

4) For the Invisible Kingdom Route, does that also contain a traversable world map like Birthright or does it just play sraight through like Conquest?

Thanks in advance for the information!

1)Yes, the spouse of the avatar gets the avatars secondary class chosen during character cstomization

2)Yes.Choosing to marry a same-sex character, you do not gain the child(ren) that would be produced in an opposite-sex marriage

3)Shigure retains Aqua's hair color much like Lucina with Chrom's

4)Yes, IK does have a world map(So does Conquest BTW, you just can't grind in Conquest without DLC)