Hello everyone!

Mei

Hi! I'm Mei, and I've loved Fire Emblem for a long time now but never made an account. I've only owned handheld consoles, so I've only played Blazing Swords, Sacred Stones, Shadow Dragon, FE: Awakening, and Binding Blade. Of those, I like Sacred Stones the most because I can keep grinding the characters using the tower/ruins even after I beat the game haha. I hope there's lots more FE games to come~

Nice to meet you all :)

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

I hope you get to play the non handheld Fire Emblem games!

Also Eirika or Ephraim?

Welcome to the forums, Mei!

I must have missed something when I played through Sacred Stones, I never figured out what exactly to do to grind. Then again I never really knew what I was doing when I played Sacred Stones.

I must have missed something when I played through Sacred Stones, I never figured out what exactly to do to grind. Then again I never really knew what I was doing when I played Sacred Stones.

Lagdou Ruins.

Anyway, welcome to the boards, Mei! I'm not that particularly fond of Sacred Stones, but then again, my favorite game is frikin' Shadow Dragon; I'm not going to pass judgement or anything. Hope you enjoy your experience here.

Welcome to the forums. Your thread attracted certain people it wouldn't have if your username weren't so similar to someone else here. :P

Tower of Valni, Lagdou Ruins, skirmishes, the arena... It's actually pretty difficult not to accidentally grind a bit, especially in mid-late game when skirmish monsters can get in your way.