Sonic

Not Changed by VASM :(

-Sonic Unleashed is makeing people hopeful cause it's a lot like Sonic Adventure

-Sonic Chronicles is makeing people hopeful cause it's being developed by fucking Bioware.

-Sonic Black Knight Jerk off with a Sword thingy is makeing people say SONIC HAS A SWORDUHHHHH

Well call me an idiot but I'm thinking the Blue Blur may have made a damn come back.

You know I bet you Sonic's adventure through medieval times will fail like a fuckin rock. Sonic should not be 3-D it's never worked for the.

I could see chronicles. It's made by Bioware and everything. But personally I don't like the idea.

Unleashed might have the best chance of not sucking out of the three

Chronicles got an overall average of 77 out of 100 on all game sites.

Personally it's an okay agme but I probably wouldn't get it

That's what emulators/flash cards are for.

I have hope for Black Knight. It's the essential sequel to Secret Rings, the best 3D Sonic game for a while. Not only that, but they're fixing everything that was wrong with Secret Rings.

Plus A FUCKING SWORD!? NO WAY I AM SO BUYING THIS GAME!!

Unleashed, I have high hopes for. It's looking to be very good so far. The Sonic segments anyway. The Werehog segments...I'm not so sure about. But I'm all for some DMC combo action.

Chroncicles...I have no comment on because I don't have a DS.

I have hope for Black Knight. It's the essential sequel to Secret Rings, the best 3D Sonic game for a while. Not only that, but they're fixing everything that was wrong with Secret Rings.

Plus A FUCKING SWORD!? NO WAY I AM SO BUYING THIS GAME!!

Needs more axes.

Unleashed, I have high hopes for. It's looking to be very good so far. The Sonic segments anyway. The Werehog segments...I'm not so sure about. But I'm all for some DMC combo action.

Chroncicles...I have no comment on because I don't have a DS.

Get a DS. Or use an emulator.

No a gun.

O wait...

It could work. Sonic's not emo or anything. >_> <_<

"One day, Sonic got really hammered and became incredibly pissed at Sega for what they've done to him over the past few years. He visited his war buddy Shadow for a weapon, then beat him to death WITH that weapon. NOW, JOIN SONIC ON HIS WONDERFUL ADVENTURE TO INFILTRATE SEGA AND MURDER EVERYONE INSIDE."

Rated E for Everyone.

A SCYTHE, SONIC SHOULD HAVE A SCYTHE.
It could work. Sonic's not emo or anything. >_> <_<

"One day, Sonic got really hammered and became incredibly pissed at Sega for what they've done to him over the past few years. He visited his war buddy Shadow for a weapon, then beat him to death WITH that weapon. NOW, JOIN SONIC ON HIS WONDERFUL ADVENTURE TO INFILTRATE SEGA AND MURDER EVERYONE INSIDE."

Rated E for Everyone.

Both these post are made of win. Though TLS's win's more because of the fact I am a scythe fanatic

Hedgehog jumping on a fat man in robots to save woodlands creatures?

At least it was better than "OMG LINK AND/OR MARIO YOU HAVE TO SAVE TEH PRINCESS."

And besides, if I had to jump on a fat man inside of a robot I'd gladly do it with a sword or as some sort of hideous monster capable of mauling people's faces off.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I think it looks pretty good. No rails, somewhat free roam in that field.

Not to mention OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD A SWOOOOOOOOOOOORD.

Also, I cannot stop listening to this song. It's been so long since Crush 40 did an actual song for Sonic and not just a remix. (Which they suck at doing, tbh) And this does not disappoint.

Actually, I think it looks pretty good. No rails, somewhat free roam in that field.

Not to mention OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD A SWOOOOOOOOOOOORD.

Also, I cannot stop listening to this song. It's been so long since Crush 40 did an actual song for Sonic and not just a remix. (Which they suck at doing, tbh) And this does not disappoint.

Crush 40 His World was epic!

And Seven Rings in Hand just sucks no matter who does it.

Also, I heard Unleashed's Normal Sonic parts are rails, anyone heard of this?