They RUINED Ike in Brawl!!!

Blue Wind

WTF?

ruined ike? well, he fights for his friends and you'll get no sympathy from him. i think the topic is pointless.

it's something that nobody should care about.

also, ike is one of the most uber character EVER. why do you think that tourneyfags are targeting him and wants Ike banned?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolf's voice is totally worth having the english version even if I already have the japanese version. His up smash is hilarious:

ARUUUGH! ARUUUGH!

And of course:

WE'RE GONNA HAVE FUN WITH THIS THONG.

WTF?

ruined ike? well, he fights for his friends and you'll get no sympathy from him. i think the topic is pointless.

it's something that nobody should care about.

also, ike is one of the most uber character EVER. why do you think that tourneyfags are targeting him and wants Ike banned?

The thread was about his voice. Read AT LEAST the first post, if not the whole thread.

• 1 month later...

You do realize that Ike's voiced lines weren't that much better in the games he comes from?

"Don't leeaaave meee! FAAATHUUUUUUUUUR!!!"

"What in ... What happened? They're statues!"

Edited by Ike-Mike

I recently found out that I'm Jesus with him.

Here's a BIG hint for using Ike: Only a complete retard would act like Ike's nuetral B is his only move. It's one of Ike's worst moves. Learn how to use the other ones right.

I found Ike's Brawl voice to be all 'blah'. The only voice I really found to be decent was Wolf's voice. ;)

Are you shitting me!? Wof's is probably the worst there is! Like his gay howl thing, which is WAY too obvious that a person did it, and it isn't even good. Then the taunt where he says "What's the-matter-scared?" is even worse. Add that with his texan accent and you've got one of the worst voice actings there is.

• 2 months later...