2nd Gen Attack Stance Support Bonuses - Do they work in the same manner as personal pair-up bonuses?

astrophys

So, yesterday, user "someone" helped answer the question of how personal pair-up bonuses worked when inherited to the 2nd gen.

They found that:

C-rank bonus = Father's C-rank bonus

additional B-rank bonus = Mother's additional B-rank bonus

additional A-rank bonus = Father's additional A-rank bonus

additional S-rank bonus = Mother's additional S-rank bonus

where by additional bonus I mean that new part of the bonus that gets added on for that rank. So, for example, if in pair-up a character's personal bonus was +1 Def at C-rank and +1 Def and +1 Skl at B-rank, the additional B-rank bonus would be the +1 Skl.

So, I was wondering: does this apply to attack stance support bonuses. That is, does it apply to the added hit, avoid, critical, and critical evade granted by attack stance as well?

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/invisible-kingdom/supports/support-bonus/

So, for example, consider Hinoka!Matoi or Luna!Matoi (if my idea is correct, they should give the same result as Hinoka and Luna both give the same type of support bonuses):

C-rank bonus = Tsubaki's C-rank Bonus = +10 Hit, +5 crit evade

additional B-rank bonus = Hinoka's/Luna's additional B-rank bonus = +3 critical

additional A-rank bonus = Tsubaki's additional A-rank Bonus = +5 crit evade

additional S-rank bonus = Hinoka's/Luna's additional S-rank bonus = +5 Hit, +3 critical

Total S-rank bonus (add up all of these entries) = +15 Hit, +6 Critical, + 10 Critical Evade

If my hypothesis is correct, this is what Hinoka!Matoi/Luna!Matoi should give at S-rank in attack stance.

(For A-rank, +10 Hit, +3 critical, +10 critical evade; for B-rank, +10 Hit, +3 critical, +5 critical evade; for C-rank, +10 Hit, +5 critical evade)

If anyone could verify this, this might be a strong hint that this is how attack stance bonuses are determined for 2nd gens.

And of course, if people could check other children, report their bonuses, and then consult the table http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/invisible-kingdom/supports/support-bonus/to see what their parent's bonuses were compared to the kids' own, we could get enough examples to become fairly confident in out conclusions.

If those of you who have the game (which I don't yet) don't mind, if you'd be willing to list the attack stance Hit/Avoid/Crit/Crit Evade bonuses given in attack stance by your 2nd gens, their parents, and the support rank of the person they were supporting with in attack stance, we could figure this out once and for all.

Thanks!