Discussing Fire Emblem (Lost Soul?)

ABomb

As the title says, I'm working on FE Lost Soul. I may change the name tho...anyway, It's about a guy named Ward who happens to be my profile picture. Sooo in the story a Bounty Hunter ( Ward ) visits his friend's house and over hears a conversation outside at night. He walks out and he is spotted by a the pirate named Reavus and is threatened. Due to Ward's arrogant personality he challenges Reavus ( more like attacks ). Any who, that's what I got done so far. Here's a little 1st level preview. I still need to improve it a little. I want to make it day but night seems cool and quiet. Oh yeah, those 2 buildings need to be fixed and if you walk back in Ward's friend's house he\she tells you to finish what you started. Reavus will be located at the arena and no worries, your broke so you can't enter anyway.

Just one little thing...Mark won't go away. He comes up from the bottom of the map like a creep and Ward runs over from the 1st broken house. Can I get some help on fixing this? I'm clueless. Oh, title suggestions would be cool too. I was thinking "Wandering Soul" since his ego takes him all over the world. Anyway, feel free to comment on what I should do and how to KILL-err...I mean get rid of Mark. Thanks.

( Sorry if I made the story sound dopey and if this is in the wrong place )

Prolougescrn_zpskyy2gc1d.png

Edited by ABomb

moved it to the proper section

the map isn't too bad, just use different grass tiles so it doesn't look as samey, same with the road tiles.

Lost soul sounds decent for a placeholder title.

Straying soul sounds cool and so does Departing soul. I personally like Straying soul. Since straying means to leave the proper place or to go over your limits it could work great! Thanks. I'll give you some credit.