Going all female

Has anyone gone through an all-female runthroughs for any FE game? except FE7 and FE10 Having all females and no males whatsoever other than your male Lords.

Excluding FE7 & FE10 Because its really pointless in FE7 seeing as you have to bring Athos and Nils in the final part. Same for FE10 where you have to bring Sothe and Kurthnaga as well so don't bother mentioning it

in my FE7 all-females run, I just got Nils killed in Victory or Death. Opened up a slot. The only ones I didn't use were Vaida (She's too much like a wannabe man) and Karla (I didn't raise Bartre), though I would've liked to have had Karla. I didn't have room to take Isadora and Louise to the final chapter.

I think Bolting/Naesala/Tibarn may be doing something like that.

My next FE9 PT, whenever that'll be.

And possibly A FE8 one as well. Not FE2 though, you have 2 females for the first part.

What's with this all female runthrough? What about an all dudes runthrough? (excluding Micaiah in RD, Eirika in FE8 and Lyn in FE7) I might try it someday. anyone else?

There's more guys than girls to begin with. X3; I get bored with them. <3

I always have as many females as will fit. I don't think I've ever NOT had room for any of them in particular. ^^; I especially like to do it in my playthroughs of FE8, because of the great variety, and I can get them all class-changed relatively quickly. :x That, and I just like storming through the monster tower with them...<<; Sad that I enjoy that part so much..

A true all female play-through excludes lords. Even though they MUST come into some parts, you basically hide them in a corner while the girls protect them. FE9 is pretty hard, as Ena is the only one that can damage Ashnard. For FE10, it's really hard not to use Ike. His 20/11/1 stats are pretty low... And he'll have to fight 20/20/20 BK and finish off Ashera. I think it might be possible if he has A-level Earth support.

For the hell of it? XD; I dunno, since I STILL haven't gotten that game yet. =___=; Though I'd imagine it to be quite the challenge. p= Well...unless it's mandatory or something. No idea.

You could always pretend Ike is a gir--uh.............wrong image.

Really.

A true all female play-through excludes lords. Even though they MUST come into some parts, you basically hide them in a corner while the girls protect them. FE9 is pretty hard, as Ena is the only one that can damage Ashnard. For FE10, it's really hard not to use Ike. His 20/11/1 stats are pretty low... And he'll have to fight 20/20/20 BK and finish off Ashera. I think it might be possible if he has A-level Earth support.

If Ike is fighting the BK, supports wont work cuz of that wall that separates Ike from everyone else so he'd really be screwed

What's with this all female runthrough? What about an all dudes runthrough? (excluding Micaiah in RD, Eirika in FE8 and Lyn in FE7) I might try it someday. anyone else?

The FE9 PT I'm doing right after the all-girls PT??

supports work through the wall.

wait, they do? i thought for sure that I'd tried it with Soren to see if it worked. Anyway, even with the support, he'd still be screwed at 20/11/1

wait, they do? i thought for sure that I'd tried it with Soren to see if it worked. Anyway, even with the support, he'd still be screwed at 20/11/1

Yeah he would. He'll even get doubled... maybe BEXP only for Ike. that way you don't actually use him up until the two bosses AND he'll be prepared.