New ~Official Touhou Chat Thread~

deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

We're not at each other's throats, though. It was just a discussion, nothing more.

As for that...I really don't know. Pokemon characters and Touhou characters don't really share many notable similarities.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not at each other's throats, though. It was just a discussion, nothing more.

As for that...I really don't know. Pokemon characters and Touhou characters don't really share many notable similarities.

Oh, okay. Just me jumping to conclusions then.

I actually meant what sort of Touhous they would catch for their teams, haha.

watch?v=ZeeMMkY5s8U

PikaReimu

It feels like forever since I've played Touhou.

I've not played it recently because there's crap going on in my life now and I don't need something else stressing me out.

Rest in Popplio.

Rowlet 4 president, please.

rowlet___sun_and_moon_starter___handmade

do want plz

What even is MS Stage 5

Lots of different bullet types and colors, but not as scary as it might look. Well, except Yumeko. She's a freaking monster on Hard+.

So um, fun question time...?

Q: If you were a Touhou character, which spell card would you want to never encounter?

Personally, I would never want to fight Wriggle, some of her spellcards apparently use actual bugs as danmaku and I would probably just faint from terror if they're anything other than butterflies. When I was a kid, I always told people how much I love bugs, but in reality, I despise them. The only ones I like are ladybugs as well as other cute beetles, butterflies (I love them!) and bees and stuff. The worst offenders are probably cockroaches, I would set a house on fire if it means escaping from a cockroach.

I was kinda raised with dealing with tons of cockroaches in the house for most of my life, so I find it fun to deal with them~

Lessee, my answer would probably be... Nue's Snake Show. Ironically it's one of the easiest spells in UFO and definitely the easiest in UFO Extra. But I'm scared of snakes, so I'd freak out like hell if all those snakes were coming out at me.

do want plz

Lots of different bullet types and colors, but not as scary as it might look. Well, except Yumeko. She's a freaking monster on Hard+.

I was kinda raised with dealing with tons of cockroaches in the house for most of my life, so I find it fun to deal with them~

Lessee, my answer would probably be... Nue's Snake Show. Ironically it's one of the easiest spells in UFO and definitely the easiest in UFO Extra. But I'm scared of snakes, so I'd freak out like hell if all those snakes were coming out at me.

What about Snake Sign "Bind Snake Come On" and Snake Sign "Green Snake Come On" then?