deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alicia deserved it. Mocking someone when they're down deserves all sorts of snark.

It's fine.

I wasn't talking about what you said to Alicia I meant what your parents said.

Sorry for lack of clarity.

Donald Trump is the only Touhou character who uses spellcards with no opening.

Cornhead Sign "Great Wall of America".

Also, that's pretty rude, even my mom doesn't touch my laptop and she's very nosey.

Your mocking is tasteless and only makes you look stupid.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. You should've just put me down anyway. What kind of noose do you prefer? The tight kind or the silent killer? Both would be effective on me

It's okay. What happened happened. I'll just wait a week.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. You should've just put me down anyway. What kind of noose do you prefer? The tight kind or the silent killer? Both would be effective on me

No, I'm not going to even think of doing that to you. :/

you can pick your friends

and you can pick your noose.

but you cant pick your friend's noose.

...i dont know if that joke makes me terrible or not, i'll just go now. >.>

I suggest we talk about the horrifying yukkuri fandom.

"The yukkuri are (possibly magically) animated manjuu, a kind of Japanese pastry. Reimu types are filled with anko (red bean paste), and other types have different filling. (See the comparison table and profile pages for individual types.)"

"Despite apparently possessing anatomical elements such as teeth and hair, as well as accessories made of cloth, a yukkuri is completely edible. Humans have been portrayed swallowing smaller yukkuri whole, though this isn't the best of ideas as this has led to many choking incidents.

Pain, suffering, fear and despair strangely makes a yukkuri’s bean paste sweeter. Conversely, emotionally dead yukkuris taste bad and koyukkuris are slightly sour. What caused the change in flavor based on emotions is unknown as of current and most writers and authors tend to not include this in their works."

"As they are made of dough, most yukkuris pose little threat to humans and other bigger animals, and they are easily damaged in accidents such as falls. They cannot swim well (or at all) and are frequently portrayed as dissolving if soaked in water for too long."

Yukkuri's are cute and stuff, but it's like everything is made to appeal to sadistic sickos and the amount of stories and art devoted to depicting hurt and killed yukkuri depresses and scares me. This is why we can't have nice stuff.