deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have a game though. its just called Dodgeball.

What is this dodgeball that you speak of? Is it some physical irl sport? Wait, could it be that Zak isn't hikikomori enough and is actually aware of these kinds of physical irl sports...? No wonder your Touhou danmaku progress is slow...

my progress is low because i haven't touched the game in months since i lost everything in a reformat... >.>

edit: wait that was probably a joke wasn't it? sorry, my nerves are completely fried from having to spend all the past 3 days moving and being yelled at and ugh.

Edited by Zak Something

Some fun theories there.

I'm also a fan of making touhou more complicated than it is too

Any examples you could share with us? :3

I didn't see your posts, sorry.

Edited by Floral Pattern

I just read Touhou's Nightmare Fuel page and it was...disturbing. Reimu cleaving someones skull, Yuyuko killing herself and becoming a ghost, the characters in DDC getting bloodthirsty, the Dolls in Paradise story, Yuuka having the worst "Human Friendship Level" out of all characters, Kisume chopping off heads and Maribel being sent to a mental asylum.

I just read Touhou's Nightmare Fuel page and it was...disturbing. Reimu cleaving someones skull, Yuyuko killing herself and becoming a ghost, the characters in DDC getting bloodthirsty, the Dolls in Paradise story, Yuuka having the worst "Human Friendship Level" out of all characters, Kisume chopping off heads and Maribel being sent to a mental asylum.

You clearly have not read Pokémon's then.

You clearly have not read Pokémon's then.

I think I have, I was just planning on doing that and refreshing my memories from years ago. The Arbok is a classic though.

I think I have, I was just planning on doing that and refreshing my memories from years ago. The Arbok is a classic though.

Litwick kill their trainers, Phantump are dead children, Banette want to get revenge on children, Magcargo give skin cancer...