deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way I can win is if I tie. XD I'm happy with that submission regardless and I don't really care if I win or not. My goal was finishing with max lives and with 25+ red UFOs summoned, which I reached.

Also idk how my teammates will do. Perhaps my team will win overall. We'll have to see.

• 4 weeks later...

Ooh, an ULiL sequel? I assume it's reusing the HM engine again, this is exciting! I really liked ULiL.

ULiL really started some plot threads, huh? LoLK was also directly connected to it.

I hope Miko, Futo, and Mokou stay, but it'd be a waste of assets to axe them so I see no reason to do so.

I wonder who might be added, Junko could be cool I guess.

afaik its including the cast of ulil plus some new faces (kinda like what ulil did with HM)

The big question is if they'll keep Reisen in too or make her be ps4 exclusive too in which case ZUN is being evil

'aight, that's enough Christmas for one year. Time to go back to a look I'm more comfortable with!

Ooh, an ULiL sequel? I assume it's reusing the HM engine again, this is exciting! I really liked ULiL.

As far as I've heard, it won't just use the same engine, it'll even directly re-use the Occult system from ULiL. In spirit it's probably more of an expansion than its own game.

https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,18774.msg1306807.html#msg1306807

Get hyyyyyyyyyyype

Just a quick report for now. Summary of an offline event "Nikenme Radio VR" that ZUN participated in on the 23rd.

1. Volume 3 of Strange Creators of Outer World is scheduled to be released on March 2nd next year.
2. The cover art features Reimu and Kasen
3. Based on ZUN's words during the event, apparently there'll be a new game from him before AoCF comes out. He's currently working on both games in parallel.
4. He also mentioned that he'll be releasing new stuffs on a faster pace for 2017
More informations about this will probably be revealed on the next Nikenme Radio event.
-CurrentlyBusy,SoSorryForTheMinimalDetails-Monhan
Edited by Zeems

Another spin-off, then? Well, it can't be another fighting game, right?

I guess another photography game or a sequel to Impossible Spellcard would be alright, but tbh I kinda hope it's something completely new.

For some reason I was under the impression Antimony of Common Flowers already had a release date announced. Huh.

I guess given that there's no known release date for AoCF, the mystery game could technically be Th16, although that'd mean that AoCF would be coming in like 9 months at the earliest, which seems... strange considering that it has already been announced. I don't recall ZUN ever announcing his games that early.

Hmm, we'll just have to wait and see. IIRC, he announced ULiL at the end of 2014 and it was released at the same time as the release of LoLK demo in May 2015.

Edited by Zeems

wait. the title...

"Antinomy refers to a real or apparent mutual incompatibility of two laws."

incompatibility of the laws of nature and magic...! Flowers.. Flowers... wasn't there a part in a comic where...

UnzZ8t8.jpg

MIMA CONFIRMED