deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...It's named AmourShipping, apparently.

I was lazy when I posted that. The only other character who ~remotely~ shown any feelings for Ash(besides that Latias luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul) was Dawn because Lyra was all like, "SO YOU WANT ASH'S DICK RIGHT". Even though her feelings for him wasn't really explored, think she was all like, "Wait what? Girl I don't know I'll let the writers decide for me"

Haven't seen the newest anime

Or tv in general

So i can't comment

I've been keeping up with the Pokemon anime since forever. I love the Kalos saga so far, but my favorite is still the Sinnoh saga.

I read some of BW. It was alright even though Black had that stupid ability and his Braviary was having a hard time against Lenora's Stoutland. When his Braviary was on a higher level.

I read some of BW. It was alright even though Black had that stupid ability and his Braviary was having a hard time against Lenora's Stoutland. When his Braviary was on a higher level.

What's wrong with Black's ability? It's not like he can do it without Musha to help him, he'd fry his brain (and he does a few times.) I do think the hexagon thing is a bit weird though.

What's wrong with Black's ability? It's not like he can do it without Musha to help him, he'd fry his brain (and he does a few times.) I do think the hexagon thing is a bit weird though.

I thought it got in the way of things, and tacked on. "Guys STOP!! LET MUSHA EAT MY DREAMS SO I CAN STEAM ROLL YOU!!!"