deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just what happens when you don't look at fanworks enough. ZUN doesn't really develop his characters much in the actual games, especially the ones that are not recurring. It's in the print works and various fan works that they're actually developed. That's how the Touhou fanbase has always worked.

Granted, some of the generally accepted fan portrayals annoy me, like Reimu's.

...What more do you have to do in PCB Extra? Get the NB? Perfect Ran?

EoSD's maingame grew on me. Too lazy to fight Flandre, though. Shadie keeps hounding me.

No idea, I just like PCB extra

EoSD's maingame is the bane of my existence. Flan seems like a cool boss though.

That's just what happens when you don't look at fanworks enough. ZUN doesn't really develop his characters much in the actual games, especially the ones that are not recurring. It's in the print works and various fan works that they're actually developed. That's how the Touhou fanbase has always worked.

Granted, some of the generally accepted fan portrayals annoy me, like Reimu's.

Which type of portrayal? I've seen her shown multiple different ways by the fandom.

Which type of portrayal? I've seen her shown multiple different ways by the fandom.

The one where she's a grouchy b---- and Gensokyo fun police, basically. Pretty much every official profile she has states something along the lines of her being easygoing.

Reimu being lazy is canon though. XD

The one where she's a grouchy b---- and Gensokyo fun police, basically. Pretty much every official profile she has states something along the lines of her being easygoing.

Reimu being lazy is canon though. XD

Well, that's going pretty far with her portrayal. However, I always pictured her as pretty cruel because how she acts to some of the series' Youkai, espcially ones that don't even eat people like Kogasa.

She's not cruel, she's just extremely racist. She picks on youkai for no good reason, but it's canon that she often acts friendly to them afterwards.

The conversation with Orange in LLS though... Oh man, it is a thing.

She's not cruel, she's just extremely racist. She picks on youkai for no good reason, but it's canon that she often acts friendly to them afterwards.

The conversation with Orange in LLS though... Oh man, it is a thing.

Yeah, that's a better way to put it. Also, I'm going to go read that Orange conversation.

EDIT: Classic Reimu. And I bet some people wonder why I prefer Marisa too~

Edited by ClarinetsandOboes

The plot of HRtP is more or less someone trashes her shrine, she has no idea who, so she goes and beats up either Konngara or Sariel. We don't know if it was Konngara, Sariel, or someone else entirely. She more or less picks someone random and blames them.