deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I just want to add for a better measure.

Touhou doesn't inspire interest in me, I just like the Japanese reference in names, characters and mythology. Playing them kinda feels slow and boring, compared to strategy and muh hack and slash, which makes me think more(the kinda applies to the latter)

Plus, I have a crap ton of games and anime to finish, so I'll probably never play in.

Tldr: fuck off with the IN crap. Serious man, I'll respect you better if you did so

I really can only play fangames.

mostly Touhoumon. this is mostly since my laptop is gimpy and isn't good for gaming anymore and I can play Touhoumon on my PSP.

there's actually Megaman and Megaman X based fangames I legitimately want to play.

idk im not good at the schmups and I don't have the time to devote memorizing all the patterns and shit and ugh.

IN is a very interesting game. Not only does it have an intuitive and interesting mechanic in the Human/Youkai gauge. With its precise and innovative cancels in the stage, to the fruitful grazes on the bosses, it stands as one of the best scoring systems a Touhou game has to offer.

Of course, it has nothing on PCB, but it's still a solid game.

Also I just want to add for a better measure.

Touhou doesn't inspire interest in me, I just like the Japanese reference in names, characters and mythology. Playing them kinda feels slow and boring, compared to strategy and muh hack and slash, which makes me think more(the kinda applies to the latter)

Plus, I have a crap ton of games and anime to finish, so I'll probably never play in.

Tldr: fuck off with the IN crap. Serious man, I'll respect you better if you did so

b-but poast you're scoars m8

In all seriousness, I'm not here to offend by any means. I don't really see where the whole hatred of IN came from in the primary community. Perhaps it was naive people like Minogame, Zengeku, and the like who jumped on a mysterious IN hate train to spite a certain Extra mode scorerunner back in the day. Really, the hatred seems to hold no actual reasoning to it.

Kaguya's kind of a shit tho.

btw that replay is just a random TAS ultra mode I found on the archive. It's not actually mine nor do I know who even played it.

Edited by Aquasword12

In all seriousness, I'm not here to offend by any means. I don't really see where the whole hatred of IN came from in the primary community. Perhaps it was naive people like Minogame, Zengeku, and the like who jumped on a mysterious IN hate train to spite a certain Extra mode scorerunner back in the day. Really, the hatred seems to hold no actual reasoning to it.

Kaguya's kind of a shit tho.

btw that replay is just a random TAS ultra mode I found on the archive. It's not actually mine nor do I know who even played it.

Thank you for your thoughts, sir I have not met before.