New ~Official Touhou Chat Thread~

deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

.. Is that all? I have better things to do.

Like fapping to underage girls? Go ahead, on the internet nobody can stop you. I hope the mods will ban you though. You are a piece of disgusting shit and I wouldn't have to shitpost at you if you weren't but you scare the fuck outta me and you don't do what the series is for, to play the games. Go enjoy yourself you scary af pedo.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever makes you sleep better, dude.

I always sleep fine but it does scare me to know that so many of you pedophiles go to danbooru or gelbooru and get away with it too.

I won't cry though. I enjoy shitposting to take revenge! Also you bully! You are such a fucking HYPOCRITE XD YOU LOOK LIKE A HIPPO IRL I SAW UR SELFIES!! XDDD

I always sleep fine but it does scare me to know that so many of you pedophiles go to danbooru or gelbooru and get away with it too.

I won't cry though. I enjoy shitposting to take revenge! Also you bully! You are such a fucking HYPOCRITE XD YOU LOOK LIKE A HIPPO IRL I SAW UR SELFIES!! XDDD

Your effort is waning.

Your effort is waning.

I'm not even putting in effort, because if I were to, then I think the world would explode or some shit. Or well, more specific, I think you are unworthy. By now I have made my point, you used to be a terrible owner and were a huge hypocrite, you are also a pedophile with all the lolicon art you got. I despise you but don't worry, I am too high to point even my pink at you again scrub. :3

I think I'm hearing a scrub buzzing, oh wait, there's a huge fandom full of them so nevermind.

Well, considering you're hearing a bunch of them, wouldn't it mean you're hearing them buzz all the time? If so, why are you doing such a thing?

There's a difference between a normal scrub which fladders qtly unknowing of the epic memez and the kind of scrub which is obnoxious and is really a thoroughly bad apple that needs to be thrown in a garbage can.

Luckily I'm just one of the many dank players! But no worries! I am sure many can git gut!

dank players???

man that's spooby

you know what else is?

plus, you spelled dank memes wrong, get gud

theres a difference between epic and dank, theres also the thing that I don't care for your spooky skeletons, I am not gonna watch a video a pedophile links because it might contain CP, the idea of simply clicking it to please your ego. I also know you keep reacting because you act like you aren't annoyed but are very pissed outside of that facade, you can just admit that, I am not doing this to piss you off, but because you're a hypocrite hating on things you can't play/understand while still only sexualizing the huge cast of it, why would you do that? Why would you partake in such despicable activities? Playing the games is a good thing, not fapping to some loli shit.