poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proto explained it weirdly, though.

I don't know what you mean by "many players" until you actually give me sources. Talking to others doesn't count.

Now why should I be entitled to give you sources when you don't even care about the games. Talking to others is where the sources lie, since they've played UFO Hard. :V

Now why should I be entitled to give you sources when you don't even care about the games. Talking to others is where the sources lie, since they've played UFO Hard. :V

Conversation, one. Interest, two. Research, three. Talking with friends about what they like, four. And five, I'm allowed to ask.

Touhoumon Insane gets to dark mazes where Flash doesn't even work.

Nope nooope nope its not even worth anything at this point nope.

what the fuck

seriously, who thought this was a good idea?

what the fuck

seriously, who thought this was a good idea?

From what I understand Touhoumon Lunatic did it first, but he copied it and went so far as to make "Level 100 BST 1000<" mons by the end.

Also the biggest sin is I don't think Layla is actually obtainable in his hack so there's like no point in fucking through all of it *shot*

Y'all weaksauce. Bust out the graph paper and map that shit.

But but but

what about the part where you're getting through victory road and it's a dark flashless cave with pits that drop you literally into inescapable traps you need to Escape Rope out of or suicide to the local Lvl 100 LW legendaries to escape.

i dont acknowledge that as a true touhoumon game

touhoumon is supposed to be hard and grueling, send that fake made by satan down to the sixth heaven

I dunno, Blue was neither of those but was still a blast. Prolly the best Touhoumon hack ever I'd say.

photo-7905.jpg?_r=1452901423

this is how i feel about tpdp

being a dick, and also giving it the finger

god bless you, saruhiko

IT HAS NO HM'S WHAT ELSE COULD YOU EVER WANT

that's the worst part

EDIT

annie you've reminded me to actually get volcarion on my OR file thanks due to my ~gameshark~

thanks

Edited by Asuka Fujimoto

Proto explained it weirdly, though.

I don't know what you mean by "many players" until you actually give me sources. Talking to others doesn't count.

Sorry, I suppose my wording was kinda weird.

Think of it like this. In my opinion, it's okay for a game's Lunatic Mode to be noticeably harder than other Lunatics because well, Lunatic is the highest difficulty. Likewise, it's okay for Easy Mode to be noticeably easier than other Easy Modes. But when it comes to Normal and Hard Modes, which aren't at the extreme ends, player expectations have standards. And although expectations are certainly subjective, it really hurts when they're violated in a cruel manner.

And I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that a game's Hard Mode is easier than another game's Lunatic Mode, or at least, that it's not that much more difficult. UFO Hard is really tough for a Hard Mode, but at the same time it's not as blatantly ridiculous as LoLK. Players are more easily attracted to UFO Hard than UFO Lunatic, only to suffer heavily from it. Which makes UFO Hard... pretty evil, if you ask me.

Anyhow, my original comment was only semi-serious and I'm not actually too bitter about UFO Hard's evilness (but I am really upset about my failures though :( ).

Edited by Rainbow

Sorry, I suppose my wording was kinda weird.

Think of it like this. In my opinion, it's okay for a game's Lunatic Mode to be noticeably harder than other Lunatics because well, Lunatic is the highest difficulty. Likewise, it's okay for Easy Mode to be noticeably easier than other Easy Modes. But when it comes to Normal and Hard Modes, which aren't at the extreme ends, player expectations have standards. And although expectations are certainly subjective, it really hurts when they're violated in a cruel manner.

And I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that a game's Hard Mode is easier than another game's Lunatic Mode, or at least, that it's not that much more difficult. UFO Hard is really tough for a Hard Mode, but at the same time it's not as blatantly ridiculous as LoLK. Players are more easily attracted to UFO Hard than UFO Lunatic, only to suffer heavily from it. Which makes UFO Hard... pretty evil, if you ask me.

Anyhow, my original comment was only semi-serious and I'm not actually too bitter about UFO Hard's evilness (but I am really upset about my failures though :( ).

I can understand this, you're right. At least someone gave me a explanation.

I thank you for cooperation.

Edited by Asuka Fujimoto