deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They would just need to give PC users that version, too.

Buying a PS4 just for ULiL wouldn't be wise IMO

Well there's also the prospect of DQXI and TGR so...

Tbh I just want to be able to actually buy the game in a physical store and support Tasofro and TSA without imports.

I'm not sure what the problem is, considering he could only partner one person at a time. If he partnered with Valve/Steam, then he'd cancel the trade between Sony and himself

Plus, the PlayStation is huge in Japan. Bigger than Nintendo and Xbox. This is a big strategical move in terms of selling.

That said, how it sells is up to people who haven't pirated it yet.

Well there's also the prospect of DQXI and TGR so...

Tbh I just want to be able to actually buy the game in a physical store and support Tasofro and TSA without imports.

Aha, then that's fine.

In other portions of news reaction, guesses on content that'll be added to base ULiL?

Probably just more characters/stages, tbh... There's not much that can add to the plot.

I'm guessing modes. idk about characters.

I am only giving conversation, and your post did not enlighten me at all to what your opinion is. Whether you're offended or not, does not matter to me. If we're both glad about the prospect of this, then why don't we share each other's opinion?

Jesus Christ, you're something else. Keep your rude comments to yourself, because no one appreciates them.

Anyway, I'm just shocked by this news and the fact ZUN is making such a big decision such as this. Personally I'd rather he keep his games on PC, but meh.

Jesus Christ, you're something else. Keep your rude comments to yourself, because no one appreciates them.

Anyway, I'm just shocked by this news and the fact ZUN is making such a big decision such as this. Personally I'd rather he keep his games on PC, but meh.

Where was I rude? I remember no such thing. Only to provoke you to talk.

Well, he did say two years ago that he was partnering with Sony. Would you prefer them being on Steam?

Fool

Yes, he did. I'm sure I can find an article somewhere.. Also, this helps westerners too, because having on something that's not pirating will always help a producer.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1262277

This for example. Couldn't find an actual article, but here

By PC.. I assume you mean by CD, since that's how their diststributed in Japan.

Whatever floats your boat man. I'm just glad of the new prospect for western fans. Having actual translations instead of fan ones

(now, if they turn out as bad as fates translations then it crosses into different territory)

But you do you, ya feel?