New ~Official Touhou Chat Thread~

deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

Lol if orin didn't exist youmou would still be my toughest stage 5 boss in touhou.

Good luck man, just focus in on those bullets when time is frozen.

As for her opener...that's really just practice. That pattern is mean though, it's pretty much the same version as her normal opener, lol.

But Shou and Clownpiece and lasers

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made it to stage five and youmu murdered me

gj, you're 70% done with da game

In the meantime my adventures with UFO Normal:

Screw Deep Vortex and Screw Shou.

Start at the bottom and try to follow Murasa as best you can.

Practice her if need be.

I was playing Hard PCB the other day, inspired by Integrity, but it crashed to desktop so I said "apparently Zun didn't want me to keep playing after that stage 4 practice replay I did... who am I to argue with Zun?"

I was playing Hard PCB the other day, inspired by Integrity, but it crashed to desktop so I said "apparently Zun didn't want me to keep playing after that stage 4 practice replay I did... who am I to argue with Zun?"

tfw never inspired you

No, they're gay because they don't give you a proper ending if you beat them on Easy.

You know something is wrong when you get so close to beating a game on easy but lose just short

but then figure it doesn't fucking matter cuz you'd get the bad end anyways.

EoSD and MoF are gay tier games im sorry but its true.

No, they're gay because they don't give you a proper ending if you beat them on Easy.

You know something is wrong when you get so close to beating a game on easy but lose just short

You sound like Angel.

Just beat them on Normal then. It'd be more fun and impressive, anyway.

Sure I'll just ignore all my responsibilities and friends and family and everything so that I can get better at a game series.

Angel didn't want to put in ANY work whatsoever. But if I have to put in work (and yes it's a struggle for me to beat a game on easy make fun of me I don't fucking care) and the game itself tells me to fuck off than that's kinda the line.

Sure I'll just ignore all my responsibilities and friends and family and everything so that I can get better at a game series.

Angel didn't want to put in ANY work whatsoever. But if I have to put in work (and yes it's a struggle for me to beat a game on easy make fun of me I don't fucking care) and the game itself tells me to fuck off than that's kinda the line.

Alright, then take your complaints up to ZUN. :P

I'm just saying, man. If you're going to complain about the lack of good endings on Easy mode, then play EoSD and MoF on Normal. And if you're going to complain about 'getting better', then I really can't help you there.

Also Angel has put in some work.

Edited by Zeems

i still fail to see how this makes a game homosexual

Alright, then take your complaints up to ZUN. :P

I'm just saying, man. If you're going to complain about the lack of good endings on Easy mode, then play EoSD and MoF on Normal. And if you're going to complain about 'getting better', then I really can't help you there.

Also Angel has put in some work.

Also this. Listen to his words, he's right about what he says. If you put in work, you get good results.