Part 3 endgame (Spoilers)

A music piece can be unlocked by having Ike speak with Micaiah, correct? Is this possible? I tried getting him over there with my fliers as fast as possible and not killing any enemies myself, but she leaves too soon. How can it be done?

YES! someone please elaborate on how to do that cuz I'm wonderng how to haul ass to get to Micaiah without her leaving. It seems impossible cuz she leaves after like 20 kills and with Mr. must-have-beorc-blood (aka Skrimir) and his little minions, plus Tibarn and his men... hawks, they all kill too many units before you get there. Someone please shed some light here

To be completely honest, I really don't see how having Ike talk to Micaiah would affect the epilogue conversation... Unless we're thinking of different conversations. Either of you mind providing a link to where you saw that Ike needed to talk to her?

Anyway, as for the topic at hand... Perhaps strategic use of Reyson would help. Give a Provoke to your flyer and a Shade to Reyson, and that may conceal him from attack. Just an idea...

Whoops, sorry. I got things a little mixed up....Ike speaking to Micaiah is for music and Soren attacking Pelleas is epilogue convo. I would still like to know how to do it.

Ah, that makes a bit more sense. You wouldn't happen to have Calill's Meteor hanging around? That's your best bet for getting him to attack Pelleas, instead of busting straight through the lines and increasing your kill count.

By the way, The Goddess's Rebuke, (Which I assume is the music you're talking about.) can also be gotten by Ike attacking any random Yellow Unit on 3-13. I'm not sure about Blue Units though, as I've never been crazy enough to let them near him. ^^;

Ah, I never thought of that Meteor trick. I just hope Calill doesn't finish it off defending Elinicia in the Heart of Crimea.....

And I don't think I can get the music piece that way. My first run through Ike attacked one but I didn't get it.

Ah, I never thought of that Meteor trick. I just hope Calill doesn't finish it off defending Elinicia in the Heart of Crimea.....

I think the best bet is to just give it to someone else, though it's probably too late for that judging by where you're at in the game.

And I don't think I can get the music piece that way. My first run through Ike attacked one but I didn't get it.

Strange... I never had Ike attack Micaiah, and yet I got the music by the end of the game. It was on my second playthrough I discovered the same music plays when Ike attacks an Ally Unit... Seems like your game doesen't want you unlocking anything. ;)

Hmmm.....it WAS my first run, so I may have had to restart a turn, but I can't see how that would change the position of my allied units, since my DB was very noobish back then.