Favorite Fire Emblem Kingdom/Nation

SSbardock84

"Neo-colonial" refers to post-WW2 imperialism, where the US and USSR (both of which Begnion was based on, especially with PoR's heavy handed WW2 parallels) were too sophisticated to literally run colonies, but that didn't stop them from using other tactics to maintain influence.

Even in Radiant Dawn, while the Senators were awful as villains, I liked the idea that the country wasn't just simply good or evil; you had different factions vying for power with different intentions, much like real life countries.

Ah, that makes sense. I wouldn't call it neo colonialism, more like neo imperialism, but I see what you mean. Again, my main problem with RD is that Begnion has many actions that are in reality gray that are treated as being black. For example, imprisoning soldiers in labor camps. Even though many of these soldiers would be war criminals from the Mad Kings War, it is still treated as being purely evil. Ah, well.

ALL GLORY TO THRACIA

Honorable mentions go to Macedon (FE1/FE3/FE11/FE12), Glorious Grandbell (FE4/FE5), and Isaac (FE4/FE5).

Edited by Refa

Frelia,mainly because I like the Pegasus Knight/Warrior class,despite the fact they're not that great.The coastlines also sound quite beautiful.

Plus,it's Innes' country.

Edited by ShadowShine