How to embed pictures?

Gradivus.

I know you can embed videos easily with [ video ] [ / video ], but when I try to use [ img ][ /img ] for pictures, a text box comes that says "You're not allowed to use this image extension on this community" and when I try to use the image thing above the text window when posting, I can insert a link but I can't click "ok", so the site basically doesn't react and I have to refresh it and start writing the post anew (or just click auto save, for that matter, but I can't get it to work is the point).

Is there another way?

SF somehow doesn't let me paste anything.

(that problem might be exclusive to me, I also can paste things on all other sites)

I guess I don't need it urgently though.

Edited by Gradivus.

Get a regular link of the photo (without the img thingy) and press the Image Properties in the full editor on Serenes and post the link of the photo. Also I don't know about the "You're not allowed to use this image extension on this community" but I often find it when trying to link photos from wikia, so save the picture and upload it on a site like imgur and get the link.