Batmafia!!! Game Over

Mitsuki

I tried to track Dreamer last night and the result was "you see TinyGoddess visiting you." Not "visiting her," but "visiting you." Does anyone know what that means?

This is correct. I used my one decoy onto Sniper Knight last night so it would say that when you targeted me, I visited you when I used my decoy.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and yes. I should full-claim by now.

I'm the firefighter and prime remover.

I visited Clarinets the first night.

Super Knight during the second night, and i visited Super Knight again last night.

This is correct. I used my one decoy onto Sniper Knight last night so it would say that when you targeted me, I visited you when I used my decoy.

A decoy is a redirecting ability. It's a lightning rod of some sorts.

How does your role actually work? I thought decoy redirected all actions on a target to yourself, but you said you targeted Sniper and he claimed that his action got redirected to you. Explain.

If that's is the case, then Tiny is really telljng the truth because i visited Super Knight, last night.

What does this have to do with anything?

I didn't realised i got re-directed. I don't even know if my action succeeded ( on tiny then )

What?

Oh and yes. I should full-claim by now.

I'm the firefighter and prime remover.

I visited Clarinets the first night.

Super Knight during the second night, and i visited Super Knight again last night.

Why Clarinets? I'm assuming Sniper Knight is because of his claim but the first one baffles me considering your early reads.

Just last night. All the other actions succeeded

Did your action not succeed? Did the mods actually tell you that your action did not succeed? Nothing makes any sense.

How does your role actually work? I thought decoy redirected all actions on a target to yourself, but you said you targeted Sniper and he claimed that his action got redirected to you. Explain.

Alright. To use a decoy you target a specific player, and their actions get redirected towards yourself. i.e I targeted Sniper and his Tracker action was redirected towards me.

1:What does this have to do with anything?

3:Why Clarinets? I'm assuming Sniper Knight is because of his claim but the first one baffles me considering your early reads.

4:Did your action not succeed? Did the mods actually tell you that your action did not succeed? Nothing makes any sense.

1. It is sort of evidence that Tiny is telling the truth and that he claim isn't false. Al least for me.

3. I though he was one of the most likely people to primed. He was not very active at that time, so it would have made a easy kill.

4. The mods did not tell me anything last night

Alright. To use a decoy you target a specific player, and their actions get redirected towards yourself. i.e I targeted Sniper and his Tracker action was redirected towards me.

Then it still doesn't make sense...

At least for me.

Screw this rolespec, I'm going back to my reads.

I did re-evaluate my tiny read, I just didn't change my mind.
I have explained why I called tiny guarded, if you call it bad reasoning without elaborating there's not much for me to address.
Why do you think I should have re-evaluated based on her content? You were townreading her last phase but you still thought her content was scummy.

It's less that you should have changed your end opinion (that Tiny was scum) and more that your read should have progressed as you were asking her questions. I mean, if asking her questions did nothing to progress your read, then why bother doing the in the first place? It just makes it look like you're trying to be active without actually contributing which is what I found scummy. Honestly, it's not particularly strong of a read because it's based off of one day but your slot hasn't been particularly active before (actually, if you could explain your other reads that would be nice) and the other slots that I'm scumreading are lacking in activity as well.

1. It is sort of evidence that Tiny is telling the truth and that he claim isn't false. Al least for me.

3. I though he was one of the most likely people to primed. He was not very active at that time, so it would have made a easy kill.

4. The mods did not tell me anything last night

1. But if you were never given a message that you were redirected, how would you know that she was telling the truth? This makes no sense to me.

2. There is no number two.

3. Eh...I don't really buy this reason. Why would you want to save someone who's not active over say, one of your townreads?

4. Read #1.

not playing or reading

cool Doremy Sweet avatar refa

not playing or reading

Thanks, bro. I actually had no idea who that was before I looked it up, heh.

1. But if you were never given a message that you were redirected, how would you know that she was telling the truth? This makes no sense to me.

2. There is no number two.

3. Eh...I don't really buy this reason. Why would you want to save someone who's not active over say, one of your townreads?

4. Read #1.

1.Because of Super Knight's message and Tiny stated that she used her decoy on her. I visited Super knight, so i assumed that Tiny decoyed Super Knight and thus that i used my action on Tiny. Wich would prove that Tiny really did use a decoy on Super Knight and she wasn't lying about her rollclaim.

2. Oh. i assumed it was the same question as number 4

3. I though he was more likely to be town than scum, and i though it was very unlikely that you was going to be primed.

4. i read it

@Dreamer; what made you think Refa was unlikely to be primed?

Is there anything in your role PM that gave you a clue as to the alignment of the primer?

It's less that you should have changed your end opinion (that Tiny was scum) and more that your read should have progressed as you were asking her questions. I mean, if asking her questions did nothing to progress your read, then why bother doing the in the first place?

It just makes it look like you're trying to be active without actually contributing which is what I found scummy.

How would I know the questions would do nothing for me before I asked them?

Would the alternatives (sitting on the read doing nothing, dropping it for no reason) have been any better?

(Obviously, coming up with new reads would be ideal, but I legitimately could not form any).

Honestly, it's not particularly strong of a read because it's based off of one day but your slot hasn't been particularly active before (actually, if you could explain your other reads that would be nice) and the other slots that I'm scumreading are lacking in activity as well.

If you want to know my reads at the time, I can link you.

My reads now are:

Gaius - Since he hasn't answered, my most likely theory on his comment about me and tiny is he thought I was bussing her and then switched to mancer to stop her lynch.

That doesn't explain why he kept his vote on mancer.

Tiny - same as yesterday, but her action is suspicious af.

Elieson - he's been shifty, his switch to Mancer was sudden and I don't buy his explanation for it.

I can talk about other people but I doubt I'm lynching anyone not on this list.

Thanks, bro. I actually had no idea who that was before I looked it up, heh.

I thought it was Mikasa.