Batmafia!!! Game Over

Mitsuki

@Balcerzak; if you want to talk about something, go for it. Tiny is all but confirmed scum in any case.

@JB; Firefighter removes the arsonist's prime.

I guess I should evaluate Shin's reads at some point so here I go.

The Tiny read is see above.

The Yolo read isn't very elaborated. It's not bringing up issues with his reads, it's just saying his posting style is scummy. If the defensive post was his reaction to Elieson, I don't think it's unwarranted because Elieson didn't even attempt to work around the PR and explain his case.

The townreads are fairly pointless.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Yolo read isn't very elaborated. It's not bringing up issues with his reads, it's just saying his posting style is scummy. If the defensive post was his reaction to Elieson, I don't think it's unwarranted because Elieson didn't even attempt to work around the PR and explain his case.

The townreads are fairly pointless.

When I've seen Yolo play before, he's far more involved in his cases. His reads aren't too much more than "X is gross", and it doesn't look like he's super committed, that's my issues with Yolo - the presence of "content" without actual content. Like I said before, I'm super happy to vote Tiny, but I thought it'd be best to see what discussion was left to be had rather than hammering in my first real post.

I need to look into Eli properly, but Yolo's response was less than stellar regardless. My only issue is that Yolo and Tiny wouldn't make sense as a team, but could be scummy individually in isolation.

I regret joining two mafia games simultaneously as a sub

I've got a lot of catching up to do, and virtually no motivation to do it. That being said, I'm a mayor but for what it's worth, I can aim my votes [Testing now]

##Vote Elieson
##Vote Shin

I'm content with lynching Elie too - his posts indicate that he wanted GP to explain why she was voting for confirmed announcer over unconfirmed JoAT - in that case, why would you vote the confirmed announcer as well, when it was 5 Mancer/3 Tiny (without Elie's votes) and Yolo/Baldrick (who were perfectly content to lynch Tiny, from the looks of it) were still around?

Omega/Baldrick weren't around from what I could tell. I was loosely paying attention to the game as it is and my vote on Tiny would've not given the town a lynch and still left the game with like 10 minutes to spare. When nobody posts within 30 minutes of phase end, I just assume that nobody is around.

Friendly reminder that I'm gay [Votals 4.3]

Tiny Goddess (5): Yoloswag, Baldrick, Sniper Knight, JBCWK, Refa (L-1!)
Elieson (1): Elieson
Shin (1): Elieson

Not voting: Balcerzak, Tiny Goddess, Shin, Dreamer

2 hours until the Batmiddle Age Crisis! It takes 6 votes to lynch someone.

Edited by Mitsuki

When in doubt, lynch scum [Votals 4.4]

Tiny Goddess (6): Yoloswag, Baldrick, Sniper Knight, JBCWK, Refa, Balcerzak
Elieson (1): Elieson
Shin (1): Elieson

Not voting: Tiny Goddess, Shin, Dreamer

Finally, after all these years of waiting...

WELCOME TINY GODDESS

You are THE JOKER

You’re batman’s archenemy and we won’t try to twist the flavour here. You’re such a bad guy and do so many bad things, and then you don’t feel bad about any of them.

Since you’re so good at doing all kinds of evil stuff and getting away with it, you have a plethora of SEEMINGLY EVIL THINGS that you can do at night (you have 2 shots of each).

• You can choose to closely inspect somebody’s home for the night with a creepy smile on your face. You will learn who visited them (watcher)

• You can also taunt some innocent batman to use their action on you (reverse martyr)

• Or you can taunt some innocent batman to use their action on someone else you don’t like! (hacker)

You are the Mafia JoaT

You win when all the batman are eliminated or nothing can prevent you from doing so.

Wow, looks like the game went pretty inactive. I didn't prod anyone because I know how hard it is to post when the lynch is pretty much decided, but prods will be back in D5!

N4 begins now! It will end in 24 hours, but as always, remember to send in your action at least one hour before deadline!

Wow, I almost forgot that updating is a thing.

Balcerzak died! Now you won't need to worry about being busy anymore!

WELCOME BALCERZAK

You are THE BATFLANDERS!

You are Homer’s Batneighbour, except Homer isn’t the game because we’re not that big on Simpsons references. You’re still a neighbour though so you can communicate with your neighbours in an exceedingly friendly manner here: [redacted]

You are the Town Neighbour.

You win when all threats to batman are eliminated.

Day 5 begins now! Man, what a long game. It will end in 72 hours. Do your best! Your results will go out soon.

If you think 72 hours is too much, let me know. I can change phase length to 48 hours.

Okay. Anyways, everyone should claim now (and Sniper should claim his (her?) actions after everyone has claimed).

Cool, considering the TG flip, I'm pretty certain Yolo is town. Either that or the worst bussing scumbuddy ever (hint, I'm certain he's not). His posting still bothered me, but combined with the flip I'm pretty OK. JB also wouldn't make sense with Tiny, there's no way scum would grill their own buddy so hard.

I'm looking back at Eli, and I'm not entirelysure what he's done? He did have a rather amusing posting restriction, but even after that his comments have been rather passing. Someone grab a drink because I see a COASTER. My only gripe is that his role seems a little buff to be scum, but who questions BATMAYOR?

Dreamer looks like a fairly new player to me, either that or I've forgotten everything, I'm not so sure about their exchange with TG, the "I think there's a good chance you're town but nullreads are the only reason I wouldn't vote you" comes across as very halfhearted. However, their role doesn't seem particularly scummy if it's real.

##Vote: Eli

Opportunistic as fudge with regards to Mancer but instead decided to play with his role over voting TG. I'm still trying to get to grips with this game, but Eli rubs me the wrong way, and not the way I like it! Dreamer's probably next on my list and I should really remember who else exists.

My own role will make sense very shortly.

[spoiler=Prepare yourselves]

c4b099c363d1fd9975b9e7df9c01fea0.png

It was painful, but I sat down and read through all 25 pages. I've got the general jist of things but it's messy game to read, thanks for the list.

Forgot to follow up on this before, sorry. It's just that a lot of your reads seemed to be based on Day 1 and Day 4 over the later days. What are your thoughts on those other two days?

Sniper Knight is pretty much confirmed town as far as I'm concerned. Unless TG targeting him was an amazing scum ploy to drive suspicion off of him (as opposed to using her role on another player and making herself look better in the process), I can't see him being scum.

YOLO is town for basically the same reasons that Shin stated; his vote could be a bus but I'm pretty sure he was pushing Tiny since the end of Day 2 (which would mean he'd have had to plan said bus years before it actually happened). I'm kind of bothered by his lack of content but considering his past games, that's not exactly alignment indicative.

Still townreading JBCWK for the reasons I stated earlier. There's really nothing that he's done that makes me think "wow, this guy is obvious as fuck town and anyone who votes him is an idiot" but moreso...just a gut feeling from his tone.

Dreamer is in the same boat as JB but weaker because she has done some questionable things earlier on (that I've already called her out on). Her role reads as null to me because well...I can see either alignment having said role and her use of it hasn't been particularly telling either.

Baldrick, I...don't really have a good handle on. I think his push on Tiny was good as were his responses to my case on him, but his other cases don't feel as strong (which bothers me if scum was intent on bussing Tiny yesterday, since he'd be focused on making his interactions w/her look good).

Shin's content itself is fine but I remember feeling kind of shaky on LG himself. Gonna need to ISO him and see how his interactions with TG played out, because from what I remember he just kind of scumread her and didn't really interact with her (moreso just commenting on her content). This is scummy because generally it's pretty hard for scum to fake convincing interactions with each other, but again, I'm going to need to do more rereading to make sure that I'm actually onto something here.

Anyways, my scumread on Elie still stands but I don't agree with Baldrick when he complains about Elie's use of his role. It was like 30 minutes before deadline, I'd be more bothered with him making a vote on Tiny that would be more likely to go nowhere (also because it'd imply he knew that she was scum and would be more deadset on bussing her) than him making a consolidation vote. The real problem is that Elie has been putting zero effort into this game which reads as demotivated scum, and even when he has been making posts it's been...yeah.

##Vote: Elieson

#I'mCoastingTheMosting

God I swear I can call somebody scum one phase and then the next phase I can doubt myself and they'll actually be the ones flipping scum. I'm really not keeping up too much with the game and I told Mits I wouldn't so suck on that game

@Shin: There was still an easy 3 hours before Phase end; i didn't feel like worrying myself about hammering early ESPECIALLY when the last time I hammered somebody with a handful of minutes to spare, people were still trying to churn out stuff. How can I rub you the wrong way [comparatively] when you weren't around for me to rub you the first time and only got sloppy seconds?

Lord GaiShin worked hard on getting TG lynched around mid-game and dropped it. I don't see his slot bussing a buddy like that only to park her as #2, for like, D2->onward

@TinyGoddess:

Barely talked about Dreamer beyond D1. Talked even less about Baldrick and King Balcermesh. Didn't talk at all about YOLOmega. If I were a bettin' man, I'd put some money on one of these for a scumbuddy simply due to interactions.

In particular, Balcerzak is playing hard but considering how controversial of a playerslot Tiny's been in for like the past two phases, he's mentioned her barely a handful of times all game. Odd, since he called her a scumread early on but just never did anything with it until he got some quote incorrect and thought it was her but it wasn't, and the hammer which doesn't mean much of anything anyway.

##Vote Balcerzak

@Omega, I'm townreading him. Looking at this, it's so out of character but shows effort which implies tonnes of effort considering how he deathtunnelled Mancer earlier on. I'm viewing it with an assumed motivation in his mind so I dunno tbh.

@Baldrick, an ISO shows really short posts that tend to show poking and prodding but not as much effort towards committed reads. Reads as feigning contribution because of the lack of results driven from his efforts; which could easily be viewed as scum or town so it's tough to analyze. The driving factor here is that Tiny just ignored him so much, yet Baldrick kept poking her, a lot. It stands out because by association, if Tiny responded to Baldrick more then there would be more of a read to develop between the two. Sure, Baldrick drops a vote on her lategame, but at a phase where she's controversial and I'm the only idiot here who wouldn't vote for her because I was trying to prove a point via my role, it's just strange to see it happen. It just fits so comfortably. She flipped scum; Baldrick isn't a noob. He knows how to bus. Not saying his meta would bus, but it's something he knows how to do, so it's worth considering over noobscum being really cautious about giving their buddies a bad rap in thread. I've seen it a bajillion times, I think it's happening again.

also I lol'd

Lynch priotity

##Vote Baldrick

Lol at the post timing refa

also I finished my last final @3 AM so I'm actually kind of having some cognitive ability to read things. Not like it's helping when I have had6 hours of sleep in two days but at least I'm not stressing over MLA/APA baloney.

Does anybody have meta on Sniper Knight?

Oh also fullclaim i guess I'm not BATMAYOR i'm BATBAT

Right when I post that, Elie makes an /effort post. Dammit Elie, I wanted to stop playing mafia for A WHILE after that (gotta slack off on making that ISO for Shin that I'd promised).

@Shin: There was still an easy 3 hours before Phase end; i didn't feel like worrying myself about hammering early ESPECIALLY when the last time I hammered somebody with a handful of minutes to spare, people were still trying to churn out stuff. How can I rub you the wrong way [comparatively] when you weren't around for me to rub you the first time and only got sloppy seconds?

Lord GaiShin worked hard on getting TG lynched around mid-game and dropped it. I don't see his slot bussing a buddy like that only to park her as #2, for like, D2->onward

@TinyGoddess:

Barely talked about Dreamer beyond D1. Talked even less about Baldrick and King Balcermesh. Didn't talk at all about YOLOmega. If I were a bettin' man, I'd put some money on one of these for a scumbuddy simply due to interactions.

In particular, Balcerzak is playing hard but considering how controversial of a playerslot Tiny's been in for like the past two phases, he's mentioned her barely a handful of times all game. Odd, since he called her a scumread early on but just never did anything with it until he got some quote incorrect and thought it was her but it wasn't, and the hammer which doesn't mean much of anything anyway.

##Vote Balcerzak

@Omega, I'm townreading him. Looking at this, it's so out of character but shows effort which implies tonnes of effort considering how he deathtunnelled Mancer earlier on. I'm viewing it with an assumed motivation in his mind so I dunno tbh.

@Baldrick, an ISO shows really short posts that tend to show poking and prodding but not as much effort towards committed reads. Reads as feigning contribution because of the lack of results driven from his efforts; which could easily be viewed as scum or town so it's tough to analyze. The driving factor here is that Tiny just ignored him so much, yet Baldrick kept poking her, a lot. It stands out because by association, if Tiny responded to Baldrick more then there would be more of a read to develop between the two. Sure, Baldrick drops a vote on her lategame, but at a phase where she's controversial and I'm the only idiot here who wouldn't vote for her because I was trying to prove a point via my role, it's just strange to see it happen. It just fits so comfortably. She flipped scum; Baldrick isn't a noob. He knows how to bus. Not saying his meta would bus, but it's something he knows how to do, so it's worth considering over noobscum being really cautious about giving their buddies a bad rap in thread. I've seen it a bajillion times, I think it's happening again.

also I lol'd

##Vote Baldrick

Actually, I think having your scumbuddy as #2 priority for most of the game is pretty fantastic scum play. Noone will look at you later on and be like "where were you when this person was lynched" but at the same time you're free to push other people (preferably town) at the same time. That being said, didn't LG have TG as #1 on his scumreads for quite a while? That's something else I'm going to need to check out.

Oh right, I should reread TG. You actually have a good point about well...everyone that she didn't mention, considering what I said above (about scum having a hard time interacting with one another). My only problem here is that you never mentioned Dreamer despite scumreading her yesterday (or was that two days ago, I forget) and mentioning all of the other people TG barely interacted with. Why is that?

Baldrick read is legit, it basically elaborates and adds to my issues with the slot.

Also I'm fairly sure that this is Sniper's first mafia game considering his responses to me earlier.

YOU MIGHT BE THE BATBAT BUT I'M THE BATVAN

Point taken re Lord GaiShin slot.

Actually on a reread & Ctrl-F of Gaius, Lord, and LG, Tiny talked about the slot like once. I could see it happening here just like with Baldrick.

Like ok I admit it's not the best read but IMO unless you're a really good scum player, you're gonna have a hard time casing non-scum and you're probably better off just saying like one/two things just to test the waters since no scum wants to make other scum look bad unless they're SB or Paperblade or Prims

tbh I haven't read much of Dreamer until I saw interactions of other peolple talking about Dreamer here and there, and I haven't ISO'd dreamer beyond ?her? most recent post because lazy and stuff and I'm basically sold on the Firefighter claim because I'm 100% sure that Mits and I talked about countermeasures to Arsonists because they're like her favorite role in the world next to epicmafia agents. Considering I didn't ISO anybody like at all until this phase started since I'm a Slifer Slacker, idk

##FoS Shin

God damnit Balcerzak is dead and I'm an idiot

LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN

##Unvote Balcerzak

##Unvote Baldrick

(I dunno how my Unvotes work so I guess I need to specify?)

##Vote Baldrick

##Vote Shin

I can do this so I'm gonna do this

Just to clarify, you're voting for my slot because of LG's content with TG? Not that I think anything's wrong with doing that, it's just for my own clarification. Also, gg Balcerzak's dead. I'm not quite sure that I agree with your logic about scum casing people. Generally it makes sense to throw in low-grade reads behind your top as scum just so people can't look into interactions with your buddies later in the game.

I'm not sold on Baldrick bussing TG, it'd be a pretty intense bus if it were real.

Refa, I kinda got bored reading days 2 and 3, generally there was a lot less actual content in them compared to 1 and 4. Plus I'm usually defending myself at that point so it's weird not being there.

I'm voting it in part because of how LG cased TG, but moreso because of how TG interacted with LG. I'd say it's about a 25:75 ratio.

More at 11; I'm leaving work a bit early today

swinger. noun. The definition of a swinger is slang for someone who lives an uninhibited lifestyle. A person who engages freely in experimental sexual behavior is an example of a swinger.

@Baldrick, an ISO shows really short posts that tend to show poking and prodding but not as much effort towards committed reads. Reads as feigning contribution because of the lack of results driven from his efforts; which could easily be viewed as scum or town so it's tough to analyze.

Speaking of not committing to reads, get off the fence. I'm sick of these accusations. It would be the easiest thing in the world for me to do nothing, I'd blend right in. Instead, I do my best to make my thoughts known and I get belittled and insulted for it.

The driving factor here is that Tiny just ignored him so much, yet Baldrick kept poking her, a lot. It stands out because by association, if Tiny responded to Baldrick more then there would be more of a read to develop between the two. Sure, Baldrick drops a vote on her lategame, but at a phase where she's controversial and I'm the only idiot here who wouldn't vote for her because I was trying to prove a point via my role, it's just strange to see it happen.

I was the second vote on her D4 and had been pushing her for much of D3. What is strange about it?

Not saying his meta would bus, but it's something he knows how to do, so it's worth considering over noobscum being really cautious about giving their buddies a bad rap in thread.

I would totally bus, I bussed Randa the whole game in Shovel Knight. I know that in order to be successful, mafia must communicate with each other. If I am mafia intending to bus a noobscum buddy, do you think I would leave them to their own devices, and not advise their reactions in order to put more distance between us?

Baldrick I literally said like "this is a town or scum thing however it's scummy because (case)" and I voted you. I'm not on the fence. I'm not insulting you. I'm calling you scum because I think you're scum.

It's strange that Tiny didnt defend herself from you. It strikes me as she wasnt able to figure out a good way to defend herself from a buddy. Heck she barely mentioned you.

I'm calling her noobscum not you; I think it came out wrong.

Also I don't recall being scum with you aside from one time where we won ??iirc with Shinori?? I don't know what youd do but I certainly think u are capable of bussing. I dunno how others could handle your theoretical coaching tho...it is a valod point