NA Release date for FE Fates?

Upwind

I know there isn't a confirmed date but ya know according to amazon "This item will be released on December 31, 2016." I really hope it isn't this long a wait...

It's supposd to be released early 2016 (January to June). I heard that somewhere.

I think that maybe the Amazon thing is for things without an official release date?

God I hope so. Or wherever I heard the early 2016 thing lied to me & got my hype up too high.

Well since it was announced for 2016 they put the last day of said year as a placeholder date.

Luckily it is one, but sadly who knows if it'll actually come true.... (I certainly hope not, and I doubt it shall happen. But still..) :/

Edited by ♡黒猫~

The Amazon listing is just a placeholder date. As for release I heard that it would be between January and March of next year. Not sure how reliable my information is but I guess that we'll find out with time.

You mean ten months. Awakening released in early February for the US. April of the previous year for Japan. May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December, January, February. Ten months. :P

But if your theory is true, that means Fates won't come here until April since it released in June of this year for Japan. I don't want the wait to be that long... Though I could get it for my birthday in that case since it's in early May.

Edited by Anacybele