[FE4] Freelance Draft

SilverCrusader

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More updates on the LTC noob's progress. But first, why in drafts do people put their turn counts like Chapter X: X/X instead of just Chapter X: X? Is that something I have to do or what? Anyways

Chapter 2: 45. Nothing special except for the fact that for the first and last time in my life, I can actually say that Arden is useful, as he helped take out the Fury Squad by himself.

Chapter 3: 38. Probably the most intense chapter in the game for me with Eltshan and keeping Briggid alive, but I managed. I always hated how you had to run Sigurd all the way across the map from Augusty to Orgahil. Claude and Tiltyu died, but who cares, Briggid barely pulled out alive. Eltshan caused me a bit of trouble, as he always seems to everytime I play this game.

How do you take pics with the zsnes emulator?

I'm at work right now so I don't remember well, but there's an option that allows you to "Save Snapshot", which can be assigned to a single key (I have it on "K" myself). You also have to change the format to PNG when you first take a snapshot since it's on BMP by default, which is the only other option.

Chapter 1 (30/43)

Wasted a couple of turns getting Ayra for the Brave Sword in Chapter 3. Everything else was mostly Sigurd rush with the other characters training with enemies left behind. Lex managed to get the Brave Axe in time. Sigurd got the Skill and Magic rings.

Stats:

wMFTMWZ.png2aqwnrP.pngnamGloi.pngRgLA069.pngwuKaPbO.pngiwDS0AC.png

Edited by Jave

Yeah Jave has a really good shot at winning this because of Rescue Dance shenanigans. I dunno why none of you guys drafted Laylea anyway, I think Jave drafted her in like round 8 or something which is utterly insane.

I could've drafted her so you guys don't get her but I really just expected her to get drafted in round 2 anyway and didn't pay close enough attention to realize that she was still around that late.

Also my team is super good so I don't care too much.