Portraits of FE-characters in Awakening Style

NewDisplayName

Okay? Does that mean your request is filled? (Will you be showing the final presentation / paid SD Tiki artwork?)

I'm a tad suspicious that there was a presentation at all, given you're willing to gamble on the Roy amiibo. Also sounds like you haven't given any indication that you asked the source of the Lyn portrait to use either (even though it looks like you plan on using it). Care to clarify there?

Just because you want this to happen, N_fan, doesn't mean it can. I'm sure we all want to see what Lyn, Tiki, and Roy look like "Fates style", and sure, you may not have to wait too long for Roy's, but your request is just too big. Sorry to say that, unless you somehow manage to hire the artist for Fates (who's name escapes me at the moment), you are not going to get anywhere with this.

There are plenty of talented artists on this site, sure, but maybe be a bit more flexible with your request because, again, the Smash trophies I posted earlier are about as close as you're going to get.

I've found someone who makes portraits Awakening / Fates style. However, I must pay, but I asked if there are more people doing the same work.

Then I would suggest either pay, or use the official art. To be honest, they don't all look too different from each other. Also, unless you are having all the images for one slide, you could break your presentation down into the various generations of Fire Emblem? That way you could use the official art, and it will tie in with your presentation as a whole.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...