Since I found this forum just now...I'll introduce myself...

LilMado134

Hey guys!

You call me Mado. Pretty much new to this site and the Fire Emblem series all together. First game I've played is Awakening, but trying to play as much as the old games as possible which are Fire Emblem 6,7, and 8. Also waiting for Fates to come out, so you know, yeah! Glad to be on the site.

'Sup Mado! Love your title. I find myself saying that more often than not...

Greetings, Welcome, Konnichiwa, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

(P.S. Don't let Marcus steal all the experience...)

Welcome to the forums.

The GBA games are a great way to get to know the series if you've started with Awakening. FE8 is the easiest (and the only standalone, story-wise) of those games so I recommend that you start with that one. Just don't be surprised going back and finding certain gameplay features missing.

Welcome to the forums Mado.

Join the "waiting for Fates" club. Honestly, at this point I just want a release date, even a release MONTH, just so I know how much longer we have to wait.

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

I hope you enjoy playing the GBA games and maybe play some of the other games.

Hey there, welcome. Have you spoiled yourself for Fates or are you waiting for the game to get here before going all in?

And enjoy your time in the forest.

Spoiled myself a lot with Fates, I decided to stop...The feels though. Still ready to play the game when it comes out.

Welcome to the forums Mado.

Join the "waiting for Fates" club. Honestly, at this point I just want a release date, even a release MONTH, just so I know how much longer we have to wait.

I know right, really need a release date for this game....NINTENDO IS KILLING ME. Also I'll join the club too.

Hello and welcome to the jungle forest, Mado! And I hope you have as much fun with the FE GBA games as I did :P

There are also some cool hacks 'round here that you may want to try, they are tons of fun ^^

Definitely having fun with the games so far, and I'll see if I can get some hacks too. ouo

Welcome to the forums.

The GBA games are a great way to get to know the series if you've started with Awakening. FE8 is the easiest (and the only standalone, story-wise) of those games so I recommend that you start with that one. Just don't be surprised going back and finding certain gameplay features missing.

I started with 7, still playing it right now, however I've decided to play 8 afterwards even though 6 is the prequel to 7. Really enjoying the games too!

I started with 7, still playing it right now, however I've decided to play 8 afterwards even though 6 is the prequel to 7. Really enjoying the games too!

Actually, 7 is the prequel to 6. So you'll be fine playing 6 right after 7.

You should play both Elibe games before starting with Magvel.