The story of Fals. [spoilers]

SatsumaFSoysoy

Back in my Hoshido file, I captured a Wyvern Knight early on from a skirmish. His name was Fals. He was just a lowly thief that I intended to bring along and sacrifice if need be.

I brought him along on Chapter 10 (a nightmare with all those Ninjas, even on Hard), and he helped out a bit I guess. Mostly for tanking shurikens.

Things were going well (in my 15th attempt or something), when reinforcements spawned. There were two Ninjas and a Bowman...and Sakura was nearby. There was no way I could get anyone else there in one turn, so my only option was to put Fals right in front of them to save the princess. At least he wouldn't die for nothing.

But...he didn't die. He tanked the shurikens and dodged the arrow (around 75% hit rate). I was then able to get other troops to help mop up. On that day, Fals earned everyone's respect, the rights to carry better equipment and Vulneraries, and the title of Wyvern Bro. He continued to be useful for quite a while.

In the final battle of Code Emblem: Kamui of the Rebellion season 1, our hero Kamui lost, was captured, and later had his memories altered by Garon so he would fight for Nohr. Everyone else retreated, but Fals suffered grave wounds and got separated from everyone. His Wyvern did not survive. He was later picked up and taken in by a bunch of bandits. Fals, thinking it was all over, decided to live the life of a thief once more, becoming a Berserker and learning Locktouch.

One day, the bandits went to plunder a town; the same one that Foleo was visiting. They captured Foleo and held him hostage. While Leon and the others fought the bandits to save Foleo, Kamui recognized Fals, and ordered Zero to capture him. Fals, seeing that Kamui was still alive, decided to swear his loyalty to him a second time. While he didn't have his Wyvern, now that he could open doors and boxes, he was still useful at times.

After Garon and Soulless Takumi were defeated and the war ended, Fals retired and lived out the rest of his life in peace.

Moral of the story: We all need a Fals in our lives.

I only wish we could rename generic units to whatever we wished. It would add an even greater level of personalization to otherwise faceless units. (Also, it would totally be like Pokemon.)

Mainly because it would be great to have an army made up of generics named after friends.

I only wish we could rename generic units to whatever we wished. It would add an even greater level of personalization to otherwise faceless units. (Also, it would totally be like Pokemon.)

Mainly because it would be great to have an army made up of generics named after friends.

You can always collect peoples' Kamui's if you want custom names..