Hey! ~

Rowlet

Hello everyone!

I am pretty new to this site; I usually use it for references or to try and understand the values in different games. However, I decided to make an account as I'm sure there are other areas of the forum where I would be more useful, as I'm not a hardcore player. :3

My favourite characters from Fire Emblem definitely has to include Micaiah, Olivia and Elincia. My favourite classes are pegasus knights and archers. :D

Outside of FE, I like to play Pokemon, League of Legends (ew, I know), Elder Scrolls, XCOM and simple tower defence games. If you have any questions, then fire away! I'm an open book. c:

Welcome to the forums, HeavenlyChime.

I find it humorous that your favorite characters and classes seem to be some of the most wishy-washy in the series, as in, a lot of people will say one thing about them, then exactly half of the fanbase will say the complete opposite.

Good on you, though! Who's your favorite lord character?

Welcome to the forums, HeavenlyChime.

I find it humorous that your favorite characters and classes seem to be some of the most wishy-washy in the series, as in, a lot of people will say one thing about them, then exactly half of the fanbase will say the complete opposite.

Good on you, though! Who's your favorite lord character?

Haha, all my friends tease me for my preferences. I just feel like I can relate to each character on a personal level; Elincia's kind heart allows her to be loved eventually, even if people don't like her immediately. Micaiah is prone to making mistakes, however she is intelligent and can find the good in a bad situation. Olivia is extremely awkward, but through her dancing, can bring happiness to others. All-in-all, I'm a big mixture of being overtly kind, a clutz, awkward and a total bookworm. The pegasus knight class I feel has the most delicate, yet noble women in the series, and I admire strong women. Archers are totally overlooked imo, and I personally love an underdog, no matter what kind. :3

Honestly, most lords tend to annoy me. The only two I can think of that I genuinely liked most of the way through is Eirika and Ike. Other lords tend to make really, really bad decisions and it makes me angry. :P

Edit; I just noticed in your signature you are doing a LP! I'll definitely swoop by and subscribe to support your channel! Also, I forgot to say thank you for the welcome! <3

Edited by HeavenlyChime

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

You have some unusual preferences. It's not bad just not very usual to see people who have the same preferences.

Heya! Welcome to the forums~

Hope ya have a ton of fun, and I'm sure a lot of us don't bite. Hard, at least.

...Oh, I have a question. What's your fav pokemon? Eevee for this guy.

Haha, I'm sure you are all very friendly!

Definitely a toss-up between Meganium and Jynx! Meganium because I generally love grass types, and Meganium is just so pretty! Jynx because I love how odd it is. :3

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

You have some unusual preferences. It's not bad just not very usual to see people who have the same preferences.

Thank you for the welcome!

Yeah, I'm naturally attracted to characters that are disliked by most. It's strange, but its how I roll!

Edited by HeavenlyChime

Edit; I just noticed in your signature you are doing a LP! I'll definitely swoop by and subscribe to support your channel! Also, I forgot to say thank you for the welcome! <3

Oh uh, while I appreciate it, my early videos of the LP are incredibly embarrassing and kinda shoddy, I also had a tendency to get over emotional (like if I failed or something).

I mean, I would still appreciate it, but the latter videos are less cringy, if you'd rather just check out some of your favorite later chapters and how I handled them or something.

Welcome to the forest, I hope you enjoy your stay.

you're a not-so strange strange individual, say have you seen my

Thank you for the welcome!

Sorry, but I don't quite get the second sentence haha. ):

Welcome to the forest, enjoy your stay.

Thank you Tragonight!

Oh uh, while I appreciate it, my early videos of the LP are incredibly embarrassing and kinda shoddy, I also had a tendency to get over emotional (like if I failed or something).

I mean, I would still appreciate it, but the latter videos are less cringy, if you'd rather just check out some of your favorite later chapters and how I handled them or something.

Aha, I'm sure they are fine! Be confident in yourself. :3

Either way, I've already subscribed and I'll be sure to check them out soon. ~

Welcome to the Forest, HeavenlyChime!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you very much Ycine!

Edited by HeavenlyChime