Hello

Shinari

Um, hello! I'm Shinari, you may have seen this user name before on other sites an that would be me! Shinari on other games can only be me! I've been playing Fe ever since I pulled out Sacred Stones from the bargain bin when I was a munchkin. Since them I've played Blazing Sword,Sacred Stones,Radiant Dawn,Shadow Dragons and Awakening. My least favorite was Shadow Dragon and my favorite was Radiant Dawn. I really like games besides Fe, I enjoy Flight rising,Pokemon and my Xbox! I'm a senior in high school!

I look forward to getting to know some people!

waving_anime_girl_gif_by_aidenxodayzs-d7

Any questions?

I feel like I've seen your name before somewhere....

Anyways, welcome to the forest. I'll try to find out why your name looks familiar and get back to you.

EDIT: Couldn't find anything

Edited by Bakura the British

Welcome to the forums.

It's good to see a lot more people with Radiant Dawn as their favorite, but sad to see that most of them haven't played Path of Radiance...

Are you going to give Path of Radiance a try? It explains a lot of things in Radiant Dawn, and has much better characterization.

waving_anime_girl_gif_by_aidenxodayzs-d7

Any questions?

*what a nice, friendly person, waving at us like that*

Welcome to the forest, friendly person!

I have never seen you anywhere else before. Would you happen to like Final Fantasy?

Anyways, enjoy your time here.

I like that gif :)

I was talking to you in Chat earlier. If I had known you were new here, I would've said something, but I didn't check your profile. Sorry.

I can do it here, though. Hello and welcome to the forest! Enjoy your time here!

The one, the only, the Shinari!

(I don't actually know you at all but you seemed pretty insistent that you're the only one with your username, so I decided to poke some fun about it. I'm nice I swear.)

Welcome to the forums, who's your favorite FE character out of all of the ones you know of?

Welcome to the Serenes Forest, Shinari.

It seems we both share the same least favorite and favorite FE games.

Have you played both paths in Sacred Stones? If you have, Which path you liked more: Ephraim or Eirika?

• 3 months later...

I feel like I've seen your name before somewhere....

Anyways, welcome to the forest. I'll try to find out why your name looks familiar and get back to you.

EDIT: Couldn't find anything

I hope you do!

Welcome to the Forest! ^.^

Yay you like Pokemon! Which one is your favorite?

Thank you and I love Umbreon the most~

Welcome to the forums.

It's good to see a lot more people with Radiant Dawn as their favorite, but sad to see that most of them haven't played Path of Radiance...

Are you going to give Path of Radiance a try? It explains a lot of things in Radiant Dawn, and has much better characterization.

I am currently looking for that title but I cant find it anywhere! I will be giving it a try though.

Yo, welcome, or something.

What color and type of socks did you wear in the afternoon of the fourth of July in 1999.

I was to little to remember!

Welcome to Serenes.

Thank you

*what a nice, friendly person, waving at us like that*

Welcome to the forest, friendly person!

I have never seen you anywhere else before. Would you happen to like Final Fantasy?

Anyways, enjoy your time here.

I have just gotten into those games so its to early to say so

I like that gif :)

I was talking to you in Chat earlier. If I had known you were new here, I would've said something, but I didn't check your profile. Sorry.

I can do it here, though. Hello and welcome to the forest! Enjoy your time here!

Thank you!

The one, the only, the Shinari!

(I don't actually know you at all but you seemed pretty insistent that you're the only one with your username, so I decided to poke some fun about it. I'm nice I swear.)

Welcome to the forums, who's your favorite FE character out of all of the ones you know of?

Haha its all good! I love Minerva and... Sothe

Welcome to the Serenes Forest, Shinari.

It seems we both share the same least favorite and favorite FE games.

Have you played both paths in Sacred Stones? If you have, Which path you liked more: Ephraim or Eirika?

I like them both but slightly preferred Ephraim's

Welcome to the Forest, Shinari!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thanks

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

Thanks

Im so sorry for taking so long to reply everyone!