Greetings!

Tom Ansell

The following template was borrowed from Metal Rabbit in his "Your Profile!" pinned thread in this forum.

Online name: SpindlyBaton98 (Xbox Gamertag, decided to use it for almost anything online)
DoB: 23 / 03 / 1997
Favourite FE Game: I have two: Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken (Fire Emblem for GBA) and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Favourite Game (other than FE): Mostly a Halo Player but i do play Destiny.
Favourite FE Character: By no shadow of a doubt, it would have to be Hector from Fire Emblem 7, he has a amazing personality and has a dedication to helping his friends by any means neccessary. Kinda reflects me in some way except i leave War / Violence as a last resort. To me, peaceful solutions come first.
Least Favourite game: Call of Duty's Multiplayer. I like the story aspects of some of the CoD's, i just really dispise the community, full of young kids who shouldnt even be playing an 18 game, constantly blasting the ingame chat with screams and rage, really annoying and puts me off when trying to play.
Sports: Favourite Sports would be Darts, Tennis and Basketball.
Online friends: Not sure what this means if it means in General or on here? N/A
Favourite music: Heavy Metal Rock, some classic songs like Spandau Ballet's Gold to MenAtWork's Land down Under.
Favourite artist/band: Disturbed, Spandau Ballet, MenAtWork, Evansence (Only really a fan of Breathe me to life).
Favourite song: Disturbed: Animal, Spandau Ballet: Gold, MenAtWork: Land Down Under, Evansence: Bring me to Life.
MSN/Yahoo/AIM: Prefer not to say.
Hobbies: Gaming, Programming (Currently doing a level 3 software course), Watching Impractical Jokers (Brilliant Comedy Show on Comedy Central).
Good Point: Friendly, nice to chat with, generally nice guy who's willing to get along with people and make new friends, all the time.
Bad Point: In some Shooter Games, i tend to rage a tiny bit, but most of the time, i'm kinda chill.
Anything else?: I'm constantly creating challenges for myself when it comes to Fire Emblem. I'm currently doing a Randomized Lord Only challenge, where i randomize the lords of some fire emblem games, while still using the default theves to get past doors and open chests.

Welcome to the Forest, Thomas!

I don't have much to say but I can tell this :

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you, lovely to meet you :)

By your picture, i can tell you have a high status :P Etrurian Noble? The only game's i've played are the GBA ones, so most of the time when i role play in Fire Emblem which i like to do, i can only pull information from those three games :P

Welcome to the forest, Thomas.

I don't play shooting games, but replace that genre with fighting games and I share your bad point. Drinking green tea usually helps me relax my nerves and prevent me from Unnecessary paroxysms xD.

Anyways, Enjoy and have a good time here :)

Welcome to the forest, Thomas.

I don't play shooting games, but replace that genre with fighting games and I share your bad point. Drinking green tea usually helps me relax my nerves and prevent me from Unnecessary paroxysms xD.

Anyways, Enjoy and have a good time here :)

Hiya, Nice to meet you :) To be honest, the only real fighting games (Kinda) that i really play nowadays is either Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 on Xbox 360 or Dragon Ball Xenoverse on Xbox 360. I havent really played any other fighting game. I am interested in trying out DoA 5, looks really good. Mortal Kombat is something i really don't want to play as the latest one is really gory and most of the time, if it's highly detailed blood and body parts i tend to faint.

Anywho! Lovely meeting you :)

Welcome to the forest, nice to meet you.

Thank you, lovely meeting you too :)

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

Hector is one of my favourites FE characters as well s my favourite lord. He's a great character.

Welcome to the forest, Tom Ansell.

Not much I have in the way of questions (except for what's every FE game you've played), but I can certainly see why so many people love Hector, he was given a lot of personality, and as a unit he absolutely destroys most other units.

Welcome to the forest, Tom Ansell.

Not much I have in the way of questions (except for what's every FE game you've played), but I can certainly see why so many people love Hector, he was given a lot of personality, and as a unit he absolutely destroys most other units.

In my History, i have played up to Chapter 4 of Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, i'm still middle progress into my first playthrough of Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals (6), i've definitely fully completed Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken and Sacred Stones. I havent played any other games, i definitely want to try to play Path of Radiance and especially the new FE coming out.

By your picture, i can tell you have a high status :P Etrurian Noble? The only game's i've played are the GBA ones, so most of the time when i role play in Fire Emblem which i like to do, i can only pull information from those three games :P

Etrurian Noble? You got it wrong, this avatar is not from Elibe. That's the avatar I'm going to use for Fire Emblem 14.

Have fun creating your own : https://kamuicustomizer.appspot.com/