Hello~!

Tactician_Trent

Hello! My name is Trent and I'm tired of being the only person who actively talks about Fire Emblem in my life so I decided to join so I could make some friends :D I'm so excited to join and I hope I can contribute something to the forums!

Welcome to the Forest !!! ^.^

(lol I know that feeling. My friends irl get mad when I start talking about FE so it's nice to talk about it on here... I mean it's what this site is for XD)

Welcome to the Forest, Tactician Trent!

I don't know where to welcome you. But since this post got a lot of answers here I am.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you everyone so much :) sorry about the multipost I was at my public library and the WiFi sucks..

Hello Trent. welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!

A basic question: Who is your favorite character from Fire Emblem?

I'd say that my favorite Fire Emblem character would have to be either Ephraim because he's such a sick lord or Owain because of his strange personality cx.

Thanks :) my favorite class in FE has to be either Mage Knight from SS or FalcoKnight from any title because they're so good :D what about you?

I'm incredibly partial to both Myrmidons and Mercenaries, mainly just because I like swords. That's really about the only good reason I have other than the fact I enjoy the high critical and dodge rates Myrmidons have.

I'm incredibly partial to both Myrmidons and Mercenaries, mainly just because I like swords. That's really about the only good reason I have other than the fact I enjoy the high critical and dodge rates Myrmidons have.

I love swords :) I like Hero so much because his animation is just so epic in FE6-8 but swordmaster is chill too.