Would a tier list be unnecessary?

Minischew

1. I can beat/get something and I don't mind to tell others about my tactics.
  2. But now I am trying LTC so I decide to skip them.
  3. I know how many turns I can save because I know the difference between skipping or not.
  1. I have no idea about beating/getting something, so I have to skip them and say I am trying LTC.
  2. I will keep saying that they are worthless to get/beat.
  3. If anybody has done that, it means nothing for me.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I can beat/get something and I don't mind to tell others about my tactics.
  • But now I am trying LTC so I decide to skip them.
  • I know how many turns I can save because I know the difference between skipping or not.

• I have no idea about beating/getting something, so I have to skip them and say I am trying LTC.
  • I will keep saying that they are worthless to get/beat.
  • If anybody has done that, it means nothing for me.

I don't understand your point. If it's that LTC players or people in this thread are just using LTCs as an excuse because they're bad at the game, kindly fuck off.

If it's not, then clarify your point.

I don't understand your point. If it's that LTC players or people in this thread are just using LTCs as an excuse because they're bad at the game, kindly fuck off.

If it's not, then clarify your point.

When I asked them questions like "how many turns you need if you don't skip XXX?", there were always answers like "it is worthless to get that".

Maybe I would keep asking questions like "how many turns does the worthless thing waste?". My english is not good, so I was not sure if they started to say "it is hard" without using "hard" or "difficult".

I think we may have come full circle from 'LTCers are elites who look down on other people's playstyles' to 'LTCers do LTC because it's easier'.

They were just saying those skippable enemies are so bulky because of their stats/skills... Bulky enemies might still be easier to beat than not to beat, so nobody had actually said anything like "LTC is easier/harder".

Anyway it doesn't matter: if LTC is easier/harder, how many turns they need to do the harder/easier one? I just wanted to know the number of turns, not the difficulty.

But there was no answer. I couldn't even make sure that skipping something did save turns.

Edited by Tooru

• 4 months later...

Okay, then you have to prove that training Mozume (which would mean lifting EXP from others) will make Nohr end-game significantly easier than not, and as to why not using her would make it "harder in the longer run". And I mean practically, not just stats and skills in theory. Contrary to popular belief, there are more hard-hitting units on Nohr than just the usual Kamui, Camilla, Effie, Marx etc.; due to the existence of Attack Stance, Guard Stance bonuses or special weapons, which are low investments or even free.

And I'm not even debating against Mozume's potential here, what I don't see is the difference between a run utilizing Mozume and one that doesn't, which seems to be what you're trying to argue for.

So... Hope no one minds me doing this, but I want a tier list. (If there is one I missed I apologize in advance :D). Anyways, I would argue Mozu is very useful In Nohr. Bear in mind I've yet to play lunatic Nohr, but in hard she's more than payed off. Get her as many kills as you can in her opening chapter and level wise she won't be much lower than your other characters. Feed her some more kills in the other chapters, not everything mind you (have to keep the others like Effie up to), and she can be an Archer with villagers lvl 10 ability in ch. 10. I don't need to explain how useful that is, not to mention with aptitude she can be one of your stronger units at that time. Keep raising her and once you get the killer bow she'll have 50% crit chance easy. Later on in the game that will be VERY useful for raising lower units, as you can use dual attack stance and it will be a 1/2 chance of 1 RKOing units they couldn't otherwise kill. You can quickly eliminate clusters that would otherwise be risky to kjust charge in and kill. Not to mention she can 1 shot bosses/units that would be very troublesome.

Maybe this is best posted elsewhere? Please send me in the right direction if so :)